Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man its crazy they robbed Steph for the FMVP on that first ring. The thought was Steph will get more chances, this is Iggys only chance.

Didnt Steph average like 26, 5, and 5?

Iggy got it for defending Bron, and Bron still got like 35 a game and almost a tripple double.

Shit iggy got it for defending Bron, but that might have been Brons best performance in the finals.

It should have been Steph that got it.

Man its crazy they robbed Steph for the FMVP on that first ring. The thought was Steph will get more chances, this is Iggys only chance.

Didnt Steph average like 26, 5, and 5?

Iggy got it for defending Bron, and Bron still got like 35 a game and almost a tripple double.

Shit iggy got it for defending Bron, but that might have been Brons best performance in the finals.

It should have been Steph that got it.
Fuck steph curry

When Kerr started Iggy in that finals it really changed the series in the Warriors favor.

That's when they discovered the death lineup

Steph numbers look good but he wasn't dominating like he did in the regular season or early in the playoffs.

When Kerr started Iggy in that finals it really changed the series in the Warriors favor.

That's when they discovered the death lineup

Steph numbers look good but he wasn't dominating like he did in the regular season or early in the playoffs.

I agree with all that. That was also when they started Draymond at the 5 which was extremely effective.

But at the same time Curry was the most important player for gsw, and even though his performance dipped compared to his regular season, he was still the fmvp imo.

Im not taking anything away from iggy but I rememeber stats from that finals where Bron was very effective with Iggy on him.

And I remember them hacking iggy and iggy missing free throws and Kerr having to do offense/defense substitutions at the end of games cause iggy was shooting under 50% from the free throw line.

Iggy was great, played a huge part in them getting the ring, but Curry shoulda got that FMVP.

I always find it funny how "insiders" are competing to be the first to post something. Dude said sources like its supposed to be a secret. League office isnt a source fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back