Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's Go!

tenor.gif

Its crazy that Westbrook played 34 minutes and is a -5 for this game and PG played 37 minutes and is +12

Giannis dropping nothing but truth. Guys like Kuzma pretty much confirmed that a lot of young players don't care about the game and winning

“I’m not trying to criticize nobody; everybody can do whatever they want to do. But I see a lot of young players coming out who think that by putting your name in the media you’re going to get the exposure. But at the end of the day, it’s not about the media. If you don’t get it done on the court, it’s not going to get done with media. Like, if I don’t come out tomorrow and try to kick some ass and try to get a win and help my team, media is not going to do that for me," said Antetokounmpo.

I try to focus on my job, and to finish the season strong, and not try to do (other stuff). I don’t get young players, like why they try to allow so many distractions to get in their heads. They’re all over the place. SLAM magazine. GQ, whatever. Just stay in your lanes, get your job done, and everything else is going to come

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...ers-To-Focus-On-Basketball-Not-Media-Exposure

3 players that nobody is paying attention to:

Brogdon 16 ppg shooting 50/40/90
Drummond 17ppg/15rpg/1.7 stl/1.7 blk
Bogdanovic 17 ppg shooting 50/40/80

Just catching up on Inside the NBA.

Fell asleep on it last night, but I got it dvr'd it.

Anyway, Barkley has no chill at all.

Talked about the Lakers managing Lebron's minutes for the rest of the season...........then Barkley says:

"Can't he get enough rest when the playoffs start?"

Shaq laughing gif posted inpic thread 11-29-14.gif

Then Chuck invites him to come on the TNT set when the playoffs start because he won't have anything else to do.

Busta Rhymes laughing.gif

Biden laughing.gif

Pure comedy.

Just catching up on Inside the NBA.

Fell asleep on it last night, but I got it dvr'd it.

Anyway, Barkley has no chill at all.

Talked about the Lakers managing Lebron's minutes for the rest of the season...........then Barkley says:

"Can't he get enough rest when the playoffs start?"

View attachment 117372

Then Chuck invites him to come on the TNT set when the playoffs start because he won't have anything else to do.

View attachment 117373

View attachment 117374

Pure comedy.

Chuck keeping it real.

3 players that nobody is paying attention to:

Brogdon 16 ppg shooting 50/40/90
Drummond 17ppg/15rpg/1.7 stl/1.7 blk
Bogdanovic 17 ppg shooting 50/40/80

I'm a big Brogdon and when he was coming out of UVA I wanted the Spurs to get him. He is about to get paid this offseason! I'm wondering if Milwaukee will try to bring back everyone instead of trying to swing for the fences with acquiring a big time free agent. Middleton is about to get seriously overpaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back