Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool

so, you gonna let me be great or nah

not too much to be excited about in the blender atm, but im trying to talk bball and look forward to the future

is that ok with you?
Just curious. What trade package would you want from Boston assuming that's who yall end up trading AD to?

Just curious. What trade package would you want from Boston assuming that's who yall end up trading AD to?

Brown
Tatum
Coach
5 first round picks

With Irving seeming like he leaving they aint gon give up shit though

some combo of Smart, Tatum and some picks

I wouldnt mind Horford per se, but how many more seasons you think he gonna play at this level?

Rank these players in order:

Jamal murray
Jaylen brown
Lonzo ball
Jusuf nurkic
Pascal siakam
Luka Doncic
DeAndre Ayton
D'Aaron Fox
Lauri Markannen

some combo of Smart, Tatum and some picks

I wouldnt mind Horford per se, but how many more seasons you think he gonna play at this level?
Depends how much yall have to rely on Horford. In Boston, he is effective playing less than 30 min bcuz they have so much depth to throw multiple line ups out there. Not sure if that would be the case in NO. I give him 2 more years.

You throw Smart name in this shit but laughed at

Ingram, Kuz and Ball
:pathetic:
you must've read over my previous post about this

its ok

i said that I'm now intrigued about the possibility of Kuzma and BI. I think they legit might need a change of scenery.

Admittedly, my initial reaction was knee jerk b/c i wasn't being objective about it all. I think its unfortunate Ball or rather his representation doesnt desire to be in NOLA as i think defensively, Ball and Jrue would make a formidable backcourt. I think as long as he continues to facilitate on the offensive end, he will eventually find his shooting stroke. You dont just forget how to shoot when you get to the league. I'm sure he'll settle in and find a nice compromise for something that works for him.

However, i am also intrigued by a backcourt of Smart and Jrue as well defensively, and you get a bump in the offensive production from Smart. As someone mentioned, I think it was either Tommy or AZ, but as soon as you get BI, he might be eligible for a big contract coming off his rookie deal so that's a factor as well.

Depends how much yall have to rely on Horford. In Boston, he is effective playing less than 30 min bcuz they have so much depth to throw multiple line ups out there. Not sure if that would be the case in NO. I give him 2 more years.
interesting

if Jah can really get to a level of consistent play, if Randle stays and Diallo continues developing, then he might can do the same for NOLA in that same kinda role.

its ok

i said that I'm now intrigued about the possibility of Kuzma and BI. I think they legit might need a change of scenery.

Admittedly, my initial reaction was knee jerk b/c i wasn't being objective about it all. I think its unfortunate Ball or rather his representation doesnt desire to be in NOLA as i think defensively, Ball and Jrue would make a formidable backcourt. I think as long as he continues to facilitate on the offensive end, he will eventually find his shooting stroke. You dont just forget how to shoot when you get to the league. I'm sure he'll settle in and find a nice compromise for something that works for him.

However, i am also intrigued by a backcourt of Smart and Jrue as well defensively, and you get a bump in the offensive production from Smart. As someone mentioned, I think it was either Tommy or AZ, but as soon as you get BI, he might be eligible for a big contract coming off his rookie deal so that's a factor as well.

They don't need a change of scenery. They balling

The Lakers just need to gel and better coaching.

I don't see us getting nobody if another star or 2 joins the lakers because they keep the team with all that young depth.

And with Irving in Boston that shit seems like its getting toxic and they aint gon trade the farm just to have AD by himself there because I thing Irving gone

. You dont just forget how to shoot when you get to the league.

EvenImmaterialBeardedcollie-size_restricted.gif

its ok

It's good to see that you are now able to admit that you were in your feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back