Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Damn, Clippers actually 7th seed now. Doc doing his thing thing this year. Reminds me of that year he got like 40 something wins out of Orlando and all they had was a bunch of dudes that were fodder for signing Grant Hill and T Mac.

This Bron situation is hilarious. I was wrong af for hoping he'd come to Philly

Its always the others never him. Thats why he stays flexin his individual accomplishments on IG after bad losses too

Dude tried to force his way to another Bosh/Love now look at the mess he created. KD was right with that toxic shit

Crazy thing is had the Lakers been on a winning streak, it would all be about I with Bron.

He'd be in interviews saying "Its my job as the leader of this team to make sure we are all engaged and playing well, and thats what I intend to keep doing."

He said a version of that every day for the last 4 years.

Now that the team looking like they might miss the playoffs and its all about the kids not being ready. Smh. Wish someone would check him

Nobody will check him.

Brian Windhorst Colin Cowherd Chris Broussard never criticizes this guy.

Bron selfish as hell but dont get talked about cuz of the assist he's a good person and all of his friends within the league.

Were as Kobe was selfish and it was talked cuz if the feud with Shaq how hard he would be on teammates and he never had a relationship with his teammates outside of D Fish and Lamar Odom

Idk how AD can watch this and still wanna play with dude.

I'll tell yall what though. This thing Bron does where he blames everyone else might work in Cleveland but shit wont ride in LA.

Another loss or two and the home crowd will start booing him.
brah, the team must've had a secret meeting or something b/c when AD on the floor, everybody just going through the motions. Soon as he hit the bench, they start playing like the monstars.

They are forcing the issue to get him the ball which is leading to crowded sides of the court and dumb TOs.

I'm glad they didnt win last night, but they were down damn near 17pts and rallied all the way back with AD sitting for most of that run.

I have no earthly idea why AD thinks he needs to leave NOLA to be a star. LBJ is showing him that LA is just aging this nigga by the hour.

Word on the backstreet is that management was hoping to just make it through the season, get to the summer, let got of Dell, and lay out a one year plan to get AD to seriously consider staying once they told him what they wanted to do as far as the roster, BUT, then the Klutch shit happened and now they like fuck him, Rich paul, and the Lakers.

The more i think about Ingram being apart of the deal, the more im coming around to him might being a pretty good player away from LA. I know Randle didnt play with LBJ, but Randle been balling since he came to NOLA. Maybe dude just need a change of scenery.

brah, the team must've had a secret meeting or something b/c when AD on the floor, everybody just going through the motions. Soon as he hit the bench, they start playing like the monstars.

They are forcing the issue to get him the ball which is leading to crowded sides of the court and dumb TOs.

I'm glad they didnt win last night, but they were down damn near 17pts and rallied all the way back with AD sitting for most of that run.

I have no earthly idea why AD thinks he needs to leave NOLA to be a star. LBJ is showing him that LA is just aging this nigga by the hour.

Word on the backstreet is that management was hoping to just make it through the season, get to the summer, let got of Dell, and lay out a one year plan to get AD to seriously consider staying once they told him what they wanted to do as far as the roster, BUT, then the Klutch shit happened and now they like fuck him, Rich paul, and the Lakers.

The more i think about Ingram being apart of the deal, the more im coming around to him might being a pretty good player away from LA. I know Randle didnt play with LBJ, but Randle been balling since he came to NOLA. Maybe dude just need a change of scenery.

I always said that I thought Ingram was the best young player the Lakers got even when everyone moved to Kuz. I think Kuz is really good too, but Ingrams the only one that has potential to be a efficient 24+ scorer while being a good defender and play maker.

With that said, Ingram been balling lately and I love the way hes been waving off Bron when he asks the ball.

The only issue with Ingram in a trade is that hes gonna be due for an extension as soon as yall get him and even though hes been on the best stretch of his career, im not sure if hes worth the max yet, and hes gonna try to force yall to max him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back