Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie went out then The next Kobe & the greatest assets in NBA history blew the game

giphy.gif

shouts to the real mvp PG

A few weeks ago, i was fighting against this notion, but the more i think about it, this dude is on par with the top MVP contenders offensively if not better. His defense should put him over the top. Defense matters.

Wish i could hate on him bcos he passed on my squad, but i cant front, dude is ballin.

A few weeks ago, i was fighting against this notion, but the more i think about it, this dude is on par with the top MVP contenders offensively if not better. His defense should put him over the top. Defense matters.

Wish i could hate on him bcos he passed on my squad, but i cant front, dude is ballin.

Paul George been one of my favorites in the league for years, he can be inconsistent but duke a legit 2 way star

he been in a zone all season holdin okc down especially wit russ shooting terribly this year

I was just tellin my boy the other day if the lakers got pg they woulda been a serious problem for the warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back