Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It comes with the territory, people care about this speculative stuff more than the game.

I understand what he saying but it is what it is it ain’t gonna change
I get that but that doesn't mean KD has to fall in line with it

People saying you a star this is what comes with it

Maybe Durant like "it don't have to come with it"

Idk man the media be acting like corny faggots half the time

Look at that world wide wob homo

Then look at that clown in real life

Man please

Also egghead and overweight journalists be trying to get spicy in articles when they ain't ever dribble a ball or run half a mile or understand what goes into being a player

NY is vicious man. This will never not to be funny. These posters were all over NY and Brooklyn during that Nets Heat series and Deron Williams was putting up duds.

Bmqf0AUIMAAD80b.jpg
Niggas who play for the knicks get shot in their own city

#Correction

#CavsGotHellaPicks
#LebronFuckingUpTheLakers
#KyrieLeavingBoston
#TheBullsAreStillAPunchline
#ImLivingMyBestLife

The Goodyear plant must have had some layoffs.

Nah he work for a iron recycling company in Cleveland , that’s a fact

I was roasting that swagless ford f 150 he had the audacity to post and he was tight overcompensating talking bout I move furnaces, transmissions,water boilers with my car And I make money doin it. I was rolling duke hauling sun pumps for a livin

Nah he work for a iron recycling company in Cleveland , that’s a fact

I was roasting that swagless ford f 150 he had the audacity to post and he was tight overcompensating talking bout I move furnaces, transmissions,water boilers with my car And I make money doin it. I was rolling duke hauling sun pumps for a livin

Funny ass post but the bold literally made me LOL

I like the Lakers deal better.

D.A. coming off those picks because he know they will lose value. Hes a smart dude so you gotta watch him with that shit
you could probably flip those picks in other deals though b/c of the protections placed on them

which offer you like better?

those boston picks gonna be kings(13-15),c's(20's) and grizz(top 8 in '19,top 6 in '20, unprotected in '21)
tbh this the first time im looking at them side by side in detail

and i guess it depends on how you value the current guys you are keeping (assuming Jrue, Randle, Jackson, Williams, Diallo) and how the players offered from both teams will gel with them.

It looks like the laker package, you might be able to compete within a couple of years or at the very least, if you make some more supplemental moves, be in a position to be in the top half of the WC, but the C's package on paper maybe fast tracks that for you and you still have some flexibility with making other moves as well.

I think a Jrue and Smart backcourt could be nasty defensively though

Lavar said lonzo better than lebron, called magic a figurehead and ripped his teammates & luke

also said he don't want lonzo in n.o. cuz of the cold weather wtf

Lavar said lonzo better than lebron, called magic a figurehead and ripped his teammates & luke

also said he don't want lonzo in n.o. cuz of the cold weather wtf
lol at the cold weather

the hell

Guaranteed Lebron won't win a ring in LA without Zo.
Still thinks all 3 of his sons will be on the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back