Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AD going to LA

He gon tell Boston he not gon sign extension so that’s gon killed that trade in the offseason.

Kuzma, Ingram and Ball and a couple picks would be the best we get

So Lakers gonna trot out

Rondo
KCP
Bron
AD
Chandler?

They would then have to make subsequent moves on the buyout market to have a fringe playoff team

Unless this is for next year and that's when things get tricky with a 35 year old bron who is starting to miss extended time with injury and an injury prone AD

Idk it might work out of KD leaves but idk what this will look by the time AD contract actually is up

Who are good NBA players to follow on Twitter as far as tweeting worthwhile shit and will actually just talk to people like a Lou Williams or Brandon Jennings?

Only media and casuals care bout who is picked last. I dont think anyone cares about who is first or last.

And what are the Bulls trying to do?

They brought in a coach that no one liked, and the thought was cool, thats only till the end of the season. Then they extended him, and it was like wtf?

Now they wanna trade everyone but Lauri. So I guess they really hitting the reset button on the rebuild and start the rebuild over?

I kind of get it. As good as Lavine has been, idk if hes someone you want as a cornerstone of your rebuild. And Dunn has improved but not as much as I would have liked.

So I kind of get it and would support it if it wasnt for their front office being trash. If they got a plan and Lavine and Dunn just dont fit, cool, but idk if those are the guys you want making plans for your franchise.

Bron played 40 mins against the Clippers and they still almost lost lol

Btw Lakers better pray BI or kuz don't get hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back