Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way that picking shit is entertaining is if it’s done live right before the game.

I’m trying, I just don’t see what’s entertaining about watching that
Media hyping up wack narratives like KD/Westbrook and bron/kyrie when nobody truly cares

If kyrie leaves everyone is assuming it's the knicks, the lakers the team to watch especially if they get ad before thursday

it's obvious what rich paul is tryin to do he steady leakin timely info to shams making boston a non option forcing the pelicans hand, what barkley said is right it's collusion like a mf and nothin can be done about it

Kyrie too Kyrie to wanna stay in that racist ass city/State

Catch me courtside MSG opening night next season assuming this shit plays out perfectly

Get ready to drop atleast a G for a decent ticket if this happens.

Last time I went to MSG, i dropped $650 to be 18 rows back. That was after Melo and with KP injured.

Get ready to drop atleast a G for a decent ticket if this happens.

Last time I went to MSG, i dropped $650 to be 18 rows back. That was after Melo and with KP injured.
I started to type the same thing....

I'm never gonna see kyrie in the garden and if I do I can't breathe in the nosebleeds for $80

I did like Charlotte for the ticket prices but up here? Gotta go to Brooklyn by default

gobert said his moms called him crying then the emotion took over and he walks off covering his eyes lolll

he did get snubbed but damn

If kyrie leaves everyone is assuming it's the knicks, the lakers the team to watch especially if they get ad before thursday

it's obvious what rich paul is tryin to do he steady leakin timely info to shams making boston a non option forcing the pelicans hand, what barkley said is right it's collusion like a mf and nothin can be done about it

Once lebron retire they gonna put a stop to this.

Owners are making more money than ever but they heated behind the scenes

@A.F.R.I.C.A Windhorst said the magic tried to acquire dsj yesterday and offered mo bamba, he said bamba available

mavs got porzingis instead

I read about that yesterday crazy. Heard it was the Mavs who turned it down too. Rumor was they wanted AG for DSJ + Mathews. Looks like the FO chose up and decided we want to keep Vuc and extend him. I would have been cool with it.

I dont really see a move out there that would make sense for either Mo or us so i think we wait until the summer to possibly revisit those talks with the Knicks this time rather. If Kyrie does in fact end up a Knick then a Bamba for DSJ swap could make sense.

Knick fans are hilarious! They made a couple roster moves..now niggas trying to get tickets..lol

Remind of the time they were trying to get lebron.

o4XweQW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back