Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the city and I love the team but Knicks fans are some shit man.

I appreciate the fact that they gave Melo a standing ovation. In my opinion he deserves it. But why give a man a standing ovation after yall booed him for years and hated dude from the minute he got traded there.

NY fans are some assholes. Same people who booed Stanton at Yankee stadium his first at bats of last season. How yall booing the player yall got in the big trade before he even took his first swing?

The media and the fans are the reason everyone loves to play at the Garden but no one wants to play for the Knicks.

I love the city and I love the team but Knicks fans are some shit man.

I appreciate the fact that they gave Melo a standing ovation. In my opinion he deserves it. But why give a man a standing ovation after yall booed him for years and hated dude from the minute he got traded there.

NY fans are some assholes. Same people who booed Stanton at Yankee stadium his first at bats of last season. How yall booing the player yall got in the big trade before he even took his first swing?

The media and the fans are the reason everyone loves to play at the Garden but no one wants to play for the Knicks.
Media especially

I agree but also they go hand in hand. The media just report what the fans wanna hear and the fans wanna hear nothing but negative shit.

Still glad Melo got that standing ovation though.
Yea but the media here as gone into over drive with just blatant quick baiting. Reporters like Isola don't even try to make a legit argument he just throws shit out there with no basis.

I'm hearing reports that Blake wants out of Detroit and rightfully so

Wasting his prime

Fuck around and trade him to miami

12, 5, 6 and 3 for Cliffs first game back, obviously was a little rusty but not bad production for 25 minutes of playing time and he still helped take some pressure off Harden

Bench didn't give us anything, need Rivers to find his shot asap

Harden been playing some underrated defense all season, third game in a row where made a clutch defensive play to end the game....been our second best post defender, active hands been leading to steals and deflections and he's been much more engaged defending on the perimeter

Last edited:

New Orleans tried to delay the inevitable but it's time

In all honesty this might be the best thing for them versus making an irresponsible trade that hurts them long term in order to try to save this season

If they handle this right though they can still maintain some relevancy and get a really good return back

Dont know how much faith I have in Dell Demps to execute though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back