Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the endgame

4th in the West before the injuries despite suspensions earlier in the season is.

In the endgame Lakers will be alright, Heat won’t . Keep spamming the trade machine trying to get Beal to Miami tho.

Grown nigga playing make believe. Rough

BigGiganticAidi-size_restricted.gif

Lmao this will do

These Players Only broadcasts are annoying.

They're just talking to be talking.

On top of that, their mics are too loud and the volume of the broadcast in the stadium isn't loud enough.

Decent matchup, but I might have to do what Shannon Sharpe does and mute the volume.

It's almost unbearable.

Lmao they finally gave up

Losing to the pelicans will do that to you. But honestly they were a year too late to trade gasol and they shoulda just never hired bickerstaff

I still don't understand why they got rid of Lionel Hollins.

They've never been as good since they got rid of him.

They should've never gotten rid of Zach Randolph either.

Team hasn't been the same without him.

Lmao they finally gave up

Losing to the pelicans will do that to you. But honestly they were a year too late to trade gasol and they shoulda just never hired bickerstaff

They should've blew this shit up 2, 3, maybe even 4 years ago when they could've have received a really good return on both Gasol and Conley....they would've already been back on the come up at this point but they decided to delay the inevitable for some first round exits and a lottery season(drafting JJJ was the only smart decision Memphis has made in years)

I think its actually going to be easier to move Conley than Gasol at this point but I'll still be surprised if either one gets traded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back