Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this was an interesting quote. Could it be Under armour trying to get DSJ out of Dallas? You know who else is signed there? Mo Bamba. Could they be trying to pair the two?

Rick Carlisle on Dennis Smith Jr.: "I just don't want people out there to think he is snubbing the Mavs or anything like that. This is just my opinion, I believe there's business stuff going on, and he's being told to stay away."

2nd time this year, Pistons lose on last second shot. Reggie Jackson is ass. Find a home for Blake, get rid of Dre, and tank.

2nd time this year, Pistons lose on last second shot. Reggie Jackson is ass. Find a home for Blake, get rid of Dre, and tank.

Were gonna suffer from the stan van era for at least 3 years.

Even though I'm not a fan of Dennis Smith I would trade for him and include DeAndre Jordan (I think he on a 1 yr deal)

For Luke Kennard Andre Drummond (hate to see him go)

We don't resign Jordan and the following year Reggie Jackson comes of the books then we will have plenty of cap space

Were gonna suffer from the stan van era for at least 3 years.

Even though I'm not a fan of Dennis Smith I would trade for him and include DeAndre Jordan (I think he on a 1 yr deal)

For Luke Kennard Andre Drummond (hate to see him go)

We don't resign Jordan and the following year Reggie Jackson comes of the books then we will have plenty of cap space
I feel like Blake has established his value, and we need to trade him too. Just get young, and take on some bad contracts for picks.

In 15 years we gonna find out Harden has the officials on payroll. Pete Rose esque demise

Can’t breath on him on defense, meanwhile he gets to push off, flail like inflatable man. And when he does decide to play defense he gets to reach and hack with immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back