Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i teased u Caw Caw boys about "Just wait till Payton comes back", but dude was +18 last night in a game u guys lost by 5. Looks like he makes a big difference when he is on the floor. Even AD who had a monster game was only +5. I know +/- is flawed, but it can sometimes point u in the right direction.

I watched him alot when he was with the Magic and he disappointed alot. Will try to watch more Pelican games going forward to see how he has improved.

the bench had 5 FUCKING points in a 5 point loss

i be trying not to blame officials as the pelicans outshot them at the FT line, but got damn, you cant let Denwiddie hold a defender arm on the way to the basket, then call a bump on the defender for the foul when Denwiddie extends creating separation then falls away from the contact

but the nets were on fire from 3. They had a ton of open looks which didnt help and it seems like DLo couldnt miss. I was surprised at his numbers after the game.

But yeah, I think Elf is still not 100%, b/c of how he kinda guards that finger on his left hand, but his 80% is better than Frazier's 200%. Would've liked to see them put in Jah last night too to help with the Fro...damn i cant think of this nigga name atm, but the rotation was short for some strange reason.

I know i teased u Caw Caw boys about "Just wait till Payton comes back", but dude was +18 last night in a game u guys lost by 5. Looks like he makes a big difference when he is on the floor. Even AD who had a monster game was only +5. I know +/- is flawed, but it can sometimes point u in the right direction.

I watched him alot when he was with the Magic and he disappointed alot. Will try to watch more Pelican games going forward to see how he has improved.
Please don't Do that bruh.

I can point out missed calls on our end too.
then do that

i wasnt trying to take anything away from the nets. They destroyed the pelicans in the 2nd and 3rd quarters

i was pointing out the officiating b/c they, as a crew were calling goofy shit

then do that

i wasnt trying to take anything away from the nets. They destroyed the pelicans in the 2nd and 3rd quarters

i was pointing out the officiating b/c they, as a crew were calling goofy shit
Karma for that bullshit technical on Ed Davis

Bulls fans keep talking about a brighter future then other teams but they are a bottom 5 organization as far as front office and staff

garpax-14006956768n4gk.jpg

Epic doubleheader tomorrow

Raptors @ Spurs
Rockets @ Warriors

Forgot Kings and Nuggets play tonight too

Hope Sacramento can sneaks into the playoffs but even if they dont this has already been a successful year for them and will be an interesting team to watch this summer

Want to see if the end up low balling WCS and let him walk or pay him despite having an abundance of young bigs on the roster

Forgot Kings and Nuggets play tonight too

Hope Sacramento can sneaks into the playoffs but even if they dont this has already been a successful year for them and will be an interesting team to watch this summer

Want to see if the end up low balling WCS and let him walk or pay him despite having an abundance of young bigs on the roster
Nah bro, no success unless they make it into the playoffs. Need that Celtics pick to be a bad as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back