Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Jewish people get offended by that stereotype because it was one of the reasons for the holocaust. They don’t see it as positive.
That makes more sense but shit they doing great now and do got money. NFL, NBA, MLB, Hollywood and they own whole communities in West Baltimore. Shit, I want that Jewish money too lol.

Wonder if this Dennis Smith Jr trade chatter got any real legs

He's been much more efficient playing off the ball with Doncic most notably with his 3 point shooting and selection......dude used to take a ton of terrible pull up 3s, now hes taking more spot up and catch and shoot 3s

Been much better defensively too....with that being said I think Dallas would definitely listen to offers and give him up for the right price

1st time watching the knicks all season. Hardaway can ball n the jury is out on knox. But the rest of the roster is trash smh. What a shame. NYC deserves better.

and dunn been ballin since he returned
Averaging about 15 pts, 5 assists and 5 rebs while shooting over 50% is fucking impressive. Wish he could shoot the three more and better, but sometimes sticking to what u are good at might be the wiser move.

nothin

You definitely don't watch bulls games.Dunn>>>>>>>dsj

smith jr defense trash,playmaking trash and just another volume shooting chucking "pg"

and dunn been ballin since he returned

stop embarrassing real fans wit these casual hot takes us you wimbledon watching nigga
fam the lol would imply that the post was in jest....U internet Stephen A Smiths gotta relax ... Newsflash we are all casual fans....and tennis is a great sport fam

I like the young pieces the Knicks have. They need some veterans though

Fitz can only do so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back