Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going after Brooks and their GM @DMorgan

As well they should. Brooks showed he wasn't shit as a coach in OKC and he just stamping that here. He can get the fuck out the city today!

Grunfeld been shit for 15 years. There is a reason Grunfeld last 2-3 contract extension have been unannounced under the table deals. Cause GrunFAILED is some complete shit and should've been out the city years ago.

Outside of that Wall acting like a bitch to though. He's not a leader but at the same time he don't want it to be "Beal's team" and that is fucking things up.

Right now and last year Wall is more Glizzy Gang than he is a Washington Wizard.

As well they should. Brooks showed he wasn't shit as a coach in OKC and he just stamping that here. He can get the fuck out the city today!

Grunfeld been shit for 15 years. There is a reason Grunfeld last 2-3 contract extension have been unannounced under the table deals. Cause GrunFAILED is some complete shit and should've been out the city years ago.

Outside of that Wall acting like a bitch to though. He's not a leader but at the same time he don't want it to be "Beal's team" and that is fucking things up.

Right now and last year Wall is more Glizzy Gang than he is a Washington Wizard.

I hear wall be in them DC clubs more than Andray Blatche was back in the day

I think Otto porter and Austin rivers get traded soon and either Beal or wall around the draft

I'll even take porter at this point for TJ, Winslow and a pick

Then waive and stretch Whiteside

Boom

I did answer your question

you deem him as underpaid when he playing under an old deal

again, i think he deserves the bag, but niggas talking about he the 111th highest paid player in the league or some shit. Its just not a good comparison. If him and another "star" was up for the extension or whatever and he got finessed, then the point is valid.

None of this explains how he's not underpaid for someone producing at his level. Pull up what the other players producing like Walker and compare what they make to what he's making. That will answer the question.

It doesn't matter that you don't like the comparison because he signed a contract years ago that doesn't reflect his production today. The fact of the matter is that today, for a player producing at his level, he is grossly underpaid. That cannot be argued.

I think Otto porter and Austin rivers get traded soon and either Beal or wall around the draft

I'll even take porter at this point for TJ, Winslow and a pick

Then waive and stretch Whiteside

Boom

But who else is doing it with blocks?

None of this explains how he's not underpaid for someone producing at his level. Pull up what the other players producing like Walker and compare what they make to what he's making. That will answer the question.

It doesn't matter that you don't like the comparison because he signed a contract years ago that doesn't reflect his production today. The fact of the matter is that today, for a player producing at his level, he is grossly underpaid. That cannot be argued.

i see what you are saying, but thats not what nba twitter is saying

NBA twitter is saying that he is underpaid compared to a dude like Solomon Hill. Its apples to oranges b/c of when both dudes were up for their deals. Its just not a relative conversation at that point.

Now if they both were eligible and Hill was able to finesse more out of the Pelicans than Walker with the Hornets, THEN, i think the conversation is appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back