Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i normally dont pay attention to the talking heads in sports, but Colin herd just said something that was interesting

GSW is 24-3 when KD sits...damn...

i normally dont pay attention to the talking heads in sports, but Colin herd just said something that was interesting

GSW is 24-3 when KD sits...damn...

I wonder what their record is when both KD and Green are out.

Washington's preference remains to reshape the team around Wall and Beal, but poor play among key teammates is limiting their trade value and paralyzing the Wizards' efforts to make meaningful changes to a roster that no longer appears functional together, league sources said.

The Wizards have resisted including Wall or Beal into previous trade talks, including discussions that they held for the league's past two available stars, Kawhi Leonard and Jimmy Butler, league sources said. While Washington hasn't shopped its All-Star backcourt, it is rapidly becoming apparent to the organization that it needs to start considering overtures for them.

Washington had hopes that forwards Otto Porter and Kelly Oubre could be centerpieces of deals that could return an impact third star, but those players have fetched minimal interest on the market. Porter has a massive contract on the books, including three years, $81 million left.

No shit Oubre and Porter generating minimal interest. lol TF Washington thought they was gonna get back for them?

Did ESPN lose their minds over Lebron's 51 or has the Lebron love died down?

I GOATED this because he would help be a veteran presence for JJJ and also vet leadership would always help. Plus if there's one team he could still get spot mins on it would be this one

I don't know how I overlooked JJJ in the equation. I can see them making the move for him to tutor the youngster and add another veteran voice to the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back