Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been one of the best NBA seasons in my lifetime.

The parity, talent, and narratives make this nightly entertainment unlike anything I’ve seen in recent memory.

Now Jerebko deserved to get cussed out by KD on that.

You get the board and your next decision is to take a layup over DJ with 7 seconds to go and you're only down by 3? At least give yourself a chance to win

And I can't believe LA had DJ Augustine looking like the worlds fastest point guard tonight

What's the backstory on this post? I wanna laugh.

The story is Back when Beta was running through alleys like Tyreek Hill in Arrowhead he was a devout new Jersey nets fan.

Kerry Kittles was his idol. It just so happen the Lakers swept em. And he has a vendetta to this day. The following year the Spurs did his boys in too. A young beta couldn’t take the agony.

He then hopped on the Heat bandwagon once they went up 3-2 over the Mavs. There you have it.

The story is Back when Beta was running through alleys like Tyreek Hill in Arrowhead he was a devout new Jersey nets fan.

Kerry Kittles was his idol. It just so happen the Lakers swept em. And he has a vendetta to this day. The following year the Spurs did his boys in too. A young beta couldn’t take the agony.

He then hopped on the Heat bandwagon once they went up 3-2 over the Mavs. There you have it.
Lol look at the dedication to think of this bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back