Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wolves might have to trade Jimmy at the deadline, can't risk him walking for nothing after the haul they gave up. That dude need to be on a veteran team anyway, he pissed off the youngsters here and he doing the same there.
They need to trade him before training camp starts. Just take the L and move that cancerous nigga.

From a cokehead to a black man getting an executive job who played in the league and for that team and been around the front office

Thats not the angle I was going for

I was talking about philosophy wise they had just talked about what they were trying to do at the GM position which was basically they wanted to get back more towards the analytics(hence trying to go after Morey and Rosas from Houston and guys from the Golden State and Utah front office)

Thats not the angle I was going for

I was talking about philosophy wise they had just talked about what they were trying to do at the GM position which was basically they wanted to get back more towards the analytics(hence trying to go after Morey and Rosas from Houston and guys from the Golden State and Utah front office)
I know man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back