Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man getting back 4 unprotected 1st rounders MIGHT be the only way to make up for losing Lavine and Markhannen.

Im dying at Thibs saying nah keep that pick and give me Eric Gordon.

The picks would include 2021 in which CP3 is 3 years older, Butler is 3 years older, and the draft might be extremely deep because high school players can be drafted which will add someelite prospects to the draft.

Idk how they dont do this trade.

I think the Raptors without Kawhi are better than the Bucks without Giannis but the game the Bucks are the home team.

Im still thinking the Raptors win.

Who yall got?

Lmaoo man I ain’t trying to hear that shit. He missed the whole year on a injury and we still don’t know what it was.

Timberwolves should pull Jimmy out the lineup totally but this shit here is ridiculous. Resting two games in the 1st two weeks. Either sit down til you can play or get your ass on the court. If I’m going to a game and a star get the night off, they giving me a refund and I’m still watching the game

Nah fam.

Only thing happening is security knocking you the fuck out for getting rowdy talking about getting a refund.

Last edited:
Lmaooo @ KD walking off the floor calling the Wizards weak and nobody could disagree. Then they come out and prove him right next time out.

If Wizards smart(doubt it), they ask Portland what package around Beal gets them Lilliard before somebody else make that move...

Sixers shooting like some shit. They should be 12-15 on ATL right now, but no one - especially Dario - can make a fuckin bucket tonight.

Lmaoo @ a fan of a team starting Macgruder saying what makes sense.

Saying it doesn’t make sense not really an explanation which I’m sure would be a weak ass explanation anyway

Cause Dame and Cj makes sense. Cause Wall and Beal been making sense. CJ McCollum can defend off guards but Wall can’t ?

Having a opinion only make you different when people get theirs from sport center

Wall is a pg, beal a sg. Every lineup needs 1 of each.

Wall and Lillard are both pgs. A lineup only needs one.

Welcome to your first lesson of basketball 101. This one is free. Im charging on the next one.

Lmaoo @ a fan of a team starting Macgruder saying what makes sense.

Saying it doesn’t make sense not really an explanation which I’m sure would be a weak ass explanation anyway

Cause Dame and Cj makes sense. Cause Wall and Beal been making sense. CJ McCollum can defend off guards but Wall can’t ?

Having a opinion only make you different when people get theirs from sport center
You fuck with mcgruder though because he from your dirty ass county you fuck nigga lol

Btw had you said wall and CJ it would make perfect sense but why would portland do what you said when they feel lillard is better?

And y'all just lost to mcgruder's heat did something must make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back