Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

I understood. I always thought his passing was a liability. But they should've handled him differently in terms of moving on to Tua.

Bro Tua won that job fair and square.

It says a lot about Jalen to lose the job and not transfer like most would have done.

It probably was the best thing he could have done. Gets to actually learn how to play qb from one of the best coaches in Dan Enos...without the pressure of mistakes

It says a lot about Jalen to lose the job and not transfer like most would have done.

It probably was the best thing he could have done. Gets to actually learn how to play qb from one of the best coaches in Dan Enos...without the pressure of mistakes

And you see the fruit...

He didn’t tho....he won a half of a football game and CACs and the media were already anointing him the next John Elway...Sagan only had one move...Hurts has only lost 2 games as a starting QB he was good enough

I know Tua won the job outright. That wasn't my issue.

Not telling Jalen Hurts after the the Spring Game that Tua was going to be the starter was my problem. They took away his ability to find a better opportunity for playing time somewhere else just because they had no depth at QB.

Not telling Jalen Hurts after the the Spring Game that Tua was going to be the starter was my problem. They took away his ability to find a better opportunity for playing time somewhere else just because they had no depth at QB.
This too

He didn’t tho....he won a half of a football game and CACs and the media were already anointing him the next John Elway...Sagan only had one move...Hurts has only lost 2 games as a starting QB he was good enough

What?

You must not know that Hurts have extreme limitations. Dont let this drive fool you

Saben dont give a fuck about what anybody saying

He have always play the player that is the best.

Jalen decided to stay after 3 games he seen he wasnt getting snaps in meaningful time. He could have transferred. YOu can play 4 games and not lose eligibility

He looks good because he is on Bama. everybody looks good bruh

Georgia needs ro make peace with fact that Justin Fields is either going to have wait or transfer. He's ineffective against quality opponents.

Dont think he was ever gonna leave honestly

And quiet as kept

Dan Enos is the main reason he stayed

Dan taught Jalen how to play QB

Back