Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

I know I'm late but @Infamous114 and @TheBoyRo what's up the Jeff Thomas situation? Why was he supposedly leaving before being kicked off the team?
Frustrated probably with the offense. Reports of him getting into it with coaches. Maybe personal things as well that I don't know about. All I know is we've lost 2 dynamic playmakers in 1 season: Richards and Thomas

Frustrated probably with the offense. Reports of him getting into it with coaches. Maybe personal things as well that I don't know about. All I know is we've lost 2 dynamic playmakers in 1 season: Richards and Thomas

Nothing we could do about Richards situation which was so fucked up. Dude was guaranteed to make the NFL as long as he didn't get injured and he got a fucking career ending injury.

Thomas situation could be Richt religious conservatism coming back to bite him along with some other shit based on what you just said.

It seemed he was gonna transfer anyway. He had some issues in high school too. Damn shame how this season is ending

Rematch Bama vs. UGA!
All my friends and family that are Dawg fans been talking shit all day!
Can't Wait To Shut Them Up and my boy Deontay bout to be 41-0 tonight!
T-town taking over tonight!

Back