Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

until Don Brown has multiple defense schemes michigan will never win a big game with him as a D coordinator.

there are no exotic zone blitz coverage with him.

with his aggressive man to man blitz defense the opposing qb pretty much plays 7 on 7 pitch and catch with their wide receivers.

the crossing route will always be there

Yep

Wolverines got outcoached.....AGAIN

At least this nightmare season is over. Recruiting definitely gonna take a dive after this. I hope Willie fully recognizes that he WILL get clapped if year 2 looks like this. He ain't getting the luxury of having multiple recruiting classes of his own players. The lack on the on-field discipline gonna have to be addressed too.

@Pachá12 let me get that Avi.

Glad the streak is over, but would've nice to get it against a better FSU team. Taggert has one more year of that. What happened to Francois? I was for sure that he was gone after last year, before he got hurt, he was trending upward after his Fr. year. Fisher that good of a coach? AVI in your inbox.

Glad the streak is over, but would've nice to get it against a better FSU team. Taggert has one more year of that. What happened to Francois? I was for sure that he was gone after last year, before he got hurt, he was trending upward after his Fr. year. Fisher that good of a coach? AVI in your inbox.

Francois hasn't progressed @ making reads or reading defenses.

He holds on to the ball all gotdamn day (not all his fault b/c the receivers ain't getting open consistently).

Majority of the time, he doesn't throw the ball unless someone is wide open (hence holding on to the ball too long) and rarely throws a receiver open.

I don't think Taggerts offense is made for DeAndre either. But I will say, I didn't see the "Gulf Coast" system @ play, but maybe b/c he doesn't have the all around offensive players to run it. But the QB's he's had @ USF and Oregon are completely different from anything FSU has. I think that's why some of the players there didn't ever buy in or flat out QUIT!

I'm just gonna say one last thing about Bama today:

How the fuck you cover a 24.5 spread in the Iron Bowl? That shit ain't regular.

Bama is Golden State out here and shit.

Back