Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

This is why athletic QBs don't wanna come here. This game is more than just a game. Recruits and NFL teams be there and watching.
Shit the last good season we had on offense was with Mettenberger when we had Cam as the OC.

Yup with ODB and Landry

I really hope Parrish stick with us and start as a true freshman next year. But the OC gotta be gone.

Justin Mac should have been our starter this year

Tough loss yesterday, defense has become an embarrassment and a major disappointment

Wasted a couple of opportunities to get in the end zone when we were within the 5 yard line and instead we had to kick field goals, that killed us

Still can make the Big 12 championship game but our chances are very slim and would need a lot of help

Let's go into Rutgers, put it away in the 1st half so that our 3rd string get some burn. I wanna see Joe Milton with that Galvatron cannon.

Tough loss yesterday, defense has become an embarrassment and a major disappointment

Wasted a couple of opportunities to get in the end zone when we were within the 5 yard line and instead we had to kick field goals, that killed us

Still can make the Big 12 championship game but our chances are very slim and would need a lot of help

Defense has been bad ever since we were up 45-24 on OU. I just don’t understand it. They’ll pitch a shutout for a quarter or even a half but can’t put 4 good quarters together.

This is teams passing TDs that run the triple option

Georgia Tech: 5
Georgia Southern: 6
Army: 6
Navy: 3
Air Force: 7

LSU with Burrow has 6

That dude and our playing calling is trash

LSU needs to offer Deion Sanders son so can get that good CB next year and have a shot at his youngest son thats a QB in 2 years

Niggas tripping

I saw where you all were talking about the OC.

I will say this. The Oline is the problem with LSU. But not having Jeff Grimes to me is showing. This O-line cant pass block for shit. If you watch the game. they made an adjustment after halftime. To combat the zone Bama was playing. Problem is the WR was still running man routes and the O-line was losing double team blocks.

Right play call, bad execution.

Hell they ran a old school running play with the guard pulls brings the DL up the field on a gap . Which Bama DL dont do, they are 3 techs. Have the TE or FB pickup the block and double team the DE and then release for the LB.............................Everybody missed their blocks!

I guess Florida decided that defense was optional after the LSU game. Bentley out here lookin like Aaron Rodgers smh

Back