Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

="Thor, post: 661730, member: 914"]Niggas let Jake Fromm go 17-24 for 240 yards and 3 TDs.

DBU lite

Stop those pre empted excuses. And our top two DB's are out, so let's temper that. We had one of them and gave the work to your QB. But you saw that...

I was hoping yall niggas win.

Because if Breesus Christ would have blessed us with a win against Bama next week we could have got that rematch

Bruh, lose your top two DB's and let's see what happens. Happened to Bama last year in the playoffs, it can happen to anyone. We are still DBU. Ask your team...

We benched our #2 CB last year in Tolliver for being a dumbass and guess what

Greedy Williams took his spot and became All-SEC- All-American and will be a top 10 draft pick in April.

DBU

Oh yea. Our #2 CB is top 3 in passer rating against.

12-27
161 yards
1 TD
1 INT

And yall was at home.

But yall out of the playoff picture and might drop another game in end up in the "Im not a big dog bowl"

LMAO

All fun though cuz

Bruh, after next week, yall will be ready for that Pine Sol Rally's Bowl. You know you're good for a ridiculous Arkansas loss.

That was our last loss.

Richt must personally dislike Perry to bench him for Rosier. Refuse to believe Richt is that blind

From what Rosier mom tells me its a maturity thing...

Said Perry not paying attention in meetings, cant really break down film and be sleep and shit lmao

I mean im sure Malik is exagerrating the shit tho

From what Rosier mom tells me its a maturity thing...

Said Perry not paying attention in meetings, cant really break down film and be sleep and shit lmao

I mean im sure Malik is exagerrating the shit tho

I can belive it. Niggas really be doing that shit in meetings

Back