Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH NIGGAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

#TheeeeeeeeeOhioStateUniversity
#FuckAWhiteOut
#WeRunThisCollegeFootballShit
#FreshmanQuarterback
#ThisIsSupposeToBeADownYearForUs
#WePissExcellence

All them timeouts called and different calls @ the line, just to run the ball/not put the ball in your best players (McSorely) hands. Paralysis by analysis!

Mega trash play calling.

They don't trust the QB to make a throw. And they was tryna hype this dude to win the Heisman

We all know the Heisman shit is/was some bullshit (they always gotta have a Great Whyte Hype) but @ that moment u HAVE to trust he can make a play, if not w/ his arm, with his legs. The running backs didn't run that well the entire game and u do that on a 4th & 5??!

These OC's and Head coaches get paid all this $ and make THE dumbest play calls year in year out in crunch time.

OSU started using a spy late (#2) in the game on Trace b/c he was killin' them on the scrambles/designed runs. That means you have ONE LESS linebacker that can cover. Get in a 12 personnel (1 back, 2 tight end set) and throw it to one of your tight ends in the seam on slant or a stick route. That's a high percentage play.

And I'm just a nigga (who played a lil' ball) sittin' in recliner and what I thought of is 10 X's better than that phuck shit they ran.

Missed the game yesterday cause i was traveling how did we look @Rubato @southsil4lil

Scored 19 in the first half, zero in the second half. KSU came back w 14 unanswered in the second half when they brought in the backup QB (Delton got hurt).

Just barely escaped but I’ll take that in Manhattan any day. Even though we looked tentative after halftime on O we did a decent job of running the ball and chewing up the clock.

Willing to bet all my points by Thursday The U beats fsu.
giphy.gif

Back