Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

Willie look in over his head but this is also a reflection of Trickett being kept on way too long. None of these O-linemen should be on scholarship at a FBS program. Jimbo should've been fired him

Syracuse's 80th ranked scoring D put on a clinic today...

:hahaha:

The D can't even sit down to catch a breather and sip some Powerade b/c that fuck ass offense goin' 3 and out essentially every possession. They held them to 3 points until late in the 3rd.

After that, the defense was like (in the words of Young Thug's baby).....

AssuredSeparateDogfish-small.gif

Last edited:
Willie look in over his head but this is also a reflection of Trickett being kept on way too long. None of these O-linemen should be on scholarship at a FBS program. Jimbo should've been fired him

The offensive line has been terrible for a while now, Dalvin hid it's deficiencies b/c he was that great. Trickett and that bitch ass nigga Charles Kelly (DC) were there for FAR to long. Them winning the National Championship got them some leeway, but that was really Mark Stoops group (defensively).

I will say our QB's ain't doing them no favors either by holding on to the ball all gotdamn day tho. DeAndre isn't made for this style (west coast) offense. He likes for his receivers to be open already (which ain't good) which is why he won't let it go in under 3 seconds. I will say I don't see the short underneath routes being ran that this offense is known for tho (Oregon/South Florida).

I wished/wanted Justin Fields to come to FSU so bad b/c I knew what we had was not gonna get it done no matter who's coaching.

And oh yeah, Cam Akers carried the ball 10 times for 52 yards. Your best back only carries the pill ten times (@ 5 yard clip)??? Da phuck is Walt Belt doin?!? SMDH

The offensive line has been terrible for a while now, Dalvin hid it's deficiencies b/c he was that great. Trickett and that bitch ass nigga Charles Kelly (DC) were there for FAR to long. Them winning the National Championship got them some leeway, but that was really Mark Stoops group (defensively).

I will say our QB's ain't doing them no favors either by holding on to the ball all gotdamn day tho. DeAndre isn't made for this style (west coast) offense. He likes for his receivers to be open already (which ain't good) which is why he won't let it go in under 3 seconds. I will say I don't see the short underneath routes being ran that this offense is known for tho (Oregon/South Florida).

I wished/wanted Justin Fields to come to FSU so bad b/c I knew what we had was not gonna get it done no matter who's coaching.

Zoe Pound punch drunk. He been getting the hell beat outta him since he's been a starter.

So they saying Lowell and Justin Mac was this inaccurate?

Mannnnnn. Get coach O out of here and bring in Frank Wilson

Back