Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

Yessir, heading up to Austin a little later on

Ready to see what the quaterback play and these freshman dbs look like but I dont think Caden Sterns is playing tonight

Also need to see which of these running backs is trying to step up

Sterns is out. Yea I’m tryna see all 4 QBs and wanna see what Cook and Dele look like.

Defense looked good for the most part. Was hoping to see more improvement from the returning QBs.

Sam fumbled at least once (maybe twice?) and Buechele overthrew a wide open John Burt twice.

The TE Leiato was getting open down the field but nobody could get it to him.

Collin Johnson had some circus catches like you’d expect.

The young QBs looked ok but held the ball too long.

BJ Foster looked great in coverage. Malcolm Roach looked great.

Last edited:
Defense looked good for the most part. Was hoping to see more improvement from the returning QBs.

Sam fumbled at least once (maybe twice?) and Buechele overthrew a wide open John Burt twice.

The TE Leiato was getting open down the field but nobody could get it to him.

Collin Johnson had some circus catches like you’d expect.

The young QBs looked ok but held the ball too long.

BJ Foster looked great in coverage. Malcolm Roach looked great.

Cosign all of this

Fan turnout was pretty good and the weather was better than expected

Offensively we have a lot talent on the
outside, Collin Johnson and Lil Jordan Humphrey the two best players on that side of the ball

Running game definitely needs some work but I think it can get to where it needs to be

Sam is still who you want at qb but neither him or Shane did anything to lose or win the job.....the young qbs were impressive though

The defense is going to be legit and Im not really worried about anything on that side, Kris Boyd had some nice plays, Breckyn Hager had a nice bullrush....going to be on the offense if they can consistently move the ball and not turn it over

Cosign all of this

Fan turnout was pretty good and the weather was better than expected

Offensively we have a lot talent on the
outside, Collin Johnson and Lil Jordan Humphrey the two best players on that side of the ball

Running game definitely needs some work but I think it can get to where it needs to be

Sam is still who you want at qb but neither him or Shane did anything to lose or win the job.....the young qbs were impressive though

The defense is going to be legit and Im not really worried about anything on that side, Kris Boyd had some nice plays, Breckyn Hager had a nice bullrush....going to be on the offense if they can consistently move the ball and not turn it over

Think Herman was sending a message to the RBs when he put LJH in as RB in the goal line package twice leading to 2 TDS. We are gonna need Keontay Ingram to be at least a solid contributor. I don’t wanna see Porter out there anymore and Carter can’t hold onto the ball (fumbled again yesterday).

Think Herman was sending a message to the RBs when he put LJH in as RB in the goal line package twice leading to 2 TDS. We are gonna need Keontay Ingram to be at least a solid contributor. I don’t wanna see Porter out there anymore and Carter can’t hold onto the ball (fumbled again yesterday).

Yeah Im done with Porter and Carter has been disappointing, fully expect Ingram to step in and be the day one starter and get all the opportunity to be the man in the backfield

Back