Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

Bad management, attempting that onside kick.

They’re only down 11 with 8 minutes left. You gotta trust your defense in that situation...and go for two when you score a TD.

He guarding the best WR though.

He’s actually the best CB. He’s better than Smith and Smith been in college for 3 years

tenor (51).gif

Hollywood is there best receiver (and Skip gonna use that as a crutch).

I woulda still seen what was shakin' on the other side. Surtain clearly lost confidence and once a DB's confidence is shaken, it ain't no turnin' byke.

And to think, Alabama played ball control for majority of this game after they got to a quick lead......

I'ma need that 90's early 2000's Bobby Bowden treatment come next week (Run It Up).

I dont think the national championship being predictable is ruining football either. I mean if they the best they the best.

NCAA football is not set up to be a league of parity

if you want “unpredictable” results...the the way recruiting is done must be changed.

In college football just having superior athletes can win you 8-10 games (ask LSU, AUB, etc)

What puts you over the top is coaching

Thats why you always see the same squads in the mix for the natty

They meet both criteria:

Bama
Clemson
OSU
OU

These four teams have had the best coaches paired with top 10 recruiting classes since the Playoff Era began (well Urban bout to retire)

Regardless of who wins the title both Clemson and Alabama gonna be favorites to get back to the title game next year lol.

Far as who wins next week I wanna pick Clemson but I don’t trust a freshman we against Saban.

Regardless of who wins the title both Clemson and Alabama gonna be favorites to get back to the title game next year lol.

Far as who wins next week I wanna pick Clemson but I don’t trust a freshman we against Saban.

True

But Trevor Lawrence >>> Fromm

I think Trevor can finish us off if they jump out on
us

Fromm couldnt seal the deal twice

Last edited:
Back