Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

Nah, Tee not a good play caller. In the prior years he split play calling duty with Tyson Helton, Clay's brother. Play calling was always inconsistent. Some moments it would be innovative and then really basic at others. Us fans used to think Tyson was holding Tee back ( we thought he was incompetent like his Bro Clay) but Tyson left this year to go back to WKU and all the terrible elements of the O stayed. Basic and predictable.

Tee is just wild basic and stubborn. For instance, If a team can't stop the run but good against the pass he'll pass just for the sake of passing and vice versa. Lost/and won games close, that had no business being close for that reason.

He's really good as a WR coach, his track record there speaks for itself. Best recruiter on the staff, I think he'd be more successful as a HC than OC if that makes sense. He got some really good overseer, teaching qualities. Just play calling is not his forte to this point. But who knows losing the OC job may make him more flexible and he can improve on that end.

Michigan fuckin sucks. That TD run by Flawda was really ridiculous on a 3rd and 20.

Harbough goin hear about this shit till next September.

In five games, this will be Florida's first win against Michigan. Even with all their stars out, thought Michigan had more than this.

Saw all I needed outta UM in the OSU game. I don't get into all that SEC dick eating but there is a definite difference between the conferences. OSU was the only SEC type school in the Big 10 thanks to Urban and you saw what they did to UM.

In five games, this will be Florida's first win against Michigan. Even with all their stars out, thought Michigan had more than this.

I knew Michigan would lose cuz game for them was OSU. Alot of players sat out who will be in the NFL next year.

I will say this Don Brown is overrated to me as a D-Cordinator. He never shuts down an offense with talent and a qood QB. Al we do is play man coverage and blitz and you can beat that by quick passes slants and crossing routes in the middle of the field

Back