Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

How y'all think Haskins projects to the league?

TBH i havent really watched him play so I cant really speak to that.

He looks mechanically sound and seems to be able to read coverages and blitzes, and has good pocket awareness...

Ive only seen one full game...that was against Mich. Just from what I have seen in this game... but again...OSU athletes are just superior to NW...so theres that

He looks like a he would be a solid pro QB tho

Bruh, I'm born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia..... Southside College Park to be exact!

Ever since I was little, I ain' never believed in non of these niggas execpt the Braves (ridin' w/ them til the wheels fall off.). My team is the Ravens, Braves and Florida State. I don't even have a basketball team.

You wanna get a career poppin' come to Atlanta! You wanna start your own successful business and/or be among young professionals who doin' they thing? Come to Atlanta! You want a plethora and smorgasbord of bad ass bitches.... come to Atlanta!!

But when it comes to this sports shit, supporting these muhphuckas will have u like this AIRTIME.....

View attachment 91165

I still ain’t properly recovered from 28-3
EB02EE61-8788-4983-8E77-602CA5CD01B1.gif

Can’t believe we not going to a bowl lol

You know how hard it is to only when 5 games when you play in the Pac 12 south?!?!?

Gotdamn Radio could’ve coached us to at least 7 wins

Can’t believe we not going to a bowl lol

You know how hard it is to only when 5 games when you play in the Pac 12 south?!?!?

Gotdamn Radio could’ve coached us to at least 7 wins

They say Kliff Kingsbury finna be yall coach bro

This game is exactly why there's no way in hell OSU deserves a spot. Northwestern would be winning if they'd stop turning the damn ball over.

And today is EXACTLY why The Playoff will never be fair with just four teams.

EIGHT. Eight solves everything. Hell, even six with two byes will work...all Power 5 conferences and an at-large bid.

Eight teams would been dope. Check it:

#1 - Alabama vs. #8 - Michigan

#4 - Oklahoma vs. #5 - Ohio St.

#3 - Notre Dame vs. #6 - UCF

#2 - Clemson vs. #7 - Georgia.

THAT's a fuckin playoff.

Back