Welcome To aBlackWeb

20 (Or More) Questions thread

Some body butter to add to my collection.

Spades ♠

What's the most sentimental gift you've received?
A blanket filled with pics of my kids on it

*also the most disrespectful as it has a big ass pic of me and my ex kissing. And she gave it to me after she filed for divorce 😒*

If you could redo one thing from the last 24hrs what would it be?

A Carolina blue bracelet my mother made for me in 2012. I haven't taken it off one day since she gave it to me.

What's the last song that you really connected to?

Been on constant repeat since yesterday

A blanket filled with pics of my kids on it

*also the most disrespectful as it has a big ass pic of me and my ex kissing. And she gave it to me after she filed for divorce 😒*

If you could redo one thing from the last 24hrs what would it be?

Should have worked out this morning, but I was lazy.

Sport you like the least?

Been on constant repeat since yesterday

Should have worked out this morning, but I was lazy.

Sport you like the least?

Yeah I done ran that song back a few times already the past couple days. Sport I like the least...probably hockey. I just will never get the excitement of it.

What's your worst personal character flaw that you've just accepted is part of your personality for better or worse?

Yeah I done ran that song back a few times already the past couple days. Sport I like the least...probably hockey. I just will never get the excitement of it.

What's your worst personal character flaw that you've just accepted is part of your personality for better or worse?

My procrastination. I have accepted the fact that I will more often then not be a few minutes late for something...

Name 3 things that you would buy for yourself if money was no object...

My procrastination. I have accepted the fact that I will more often then not be a few minutes late for something...

5 bedroom house in Kauai
Private jet with pilot
Whatever type of education my daughter wants/needs

Best advice someone ever gave you?

Royal Blue Cadillac Escalade, lifetime supply of Peach Swisha Sweets and a 5 BR house big enough so my youngest niece and 2 nephews could come live with me worry free.

Which would you rather have...power to teleport or the power to read minds?

Royal Blue Cadillac Escalade, lifetime supply of Peach Swisha Sweets and a 5 BR house big enough so my youngest niece and 2 nephews could come live with me worry free.

Which would you rather have...power to teleport or the power to read minds?
Teleport

Can you cuddle naked without having sex ?

5 bedroom house in Kauai
Private jet with pilot
Whatever type of education my daughter wants/needs

Best advice someone ever gave you?

That most of life exists in that gray in between area and its ok if your feelings change based on the information present.

Best live sports memory?

Yeah. If she ain't in the mood then she ain't in the mood. I'm still gonna be comfortable.

Worst song you've ever heard?
Shit there’s a list of indescribable music. Most rappers today are waste management material.

what’s the worse song you heard but it was catchy to you?

Shit there’s a list of indescribable music. Most rappers today are waste management material.

Recently....way 2 sexy by Drake/Future/Young Thug

How often do you take a moment to be thankful for your situation?

Every morning.

If you could have dinner with anyone to pick their brain, who would that be?

Recently....way 2 sexy by Drake/Future/Young Thug

Every morning.

If you could have dinner with anyone to pick their brain, who would that be?

malcolm x

if you had to pick a lifeline from abw who would it be?

@ them

I honestly don't know. I tend to only listen to shit I don't like one time so it doesn't stick.

What's a movie you'd live out as your real life if you could?

Back