2 Player games?

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Dec 21, 2017
The Sticks
Outside of sports this seems like a dying thing, especially with everyone playing w/ friends online.

Is playing with people in the same room outdated?

People too busy to "take turns"?

Feel free to drop any 2 player game titles everybody may not know about

Reactions: Sion
Good question

For me, I ain't trying to sync calendars with my friends to the point where we are coordinating play sessions.

When I'm tired, I can just crash when I want to. When I'm hungry, I can eat when I want to, all from the comfort of my home.

Plus it relies too much on one other person to enjoy the experience vs online MP where you don't have to know them to get a session in on short notice

Good question

For me, I ain't trying to sync calendars with my friends to the point where we are coordinating play sessions.

When I'm tired, I can just crash when I want to. When I'm hungry, I can eat when I want to, all from the comfort of my home.

Plus it relies too much on one other person to enjoy the experience vs online MP where you don't have to know them to get a session in on short notice

all true in that aspect....i guess i wasnt thinking just in terms of friends

there's gamer couples, people play w/ their kids, some people have a lot of company, etc

outside of ball games, fighting, and racing there's really nothing to run

do the 1st person shooters even offer VS modes?

i think all head to head shit is online

Reactions: GOAT
Borderlands 2
Dying light
Resident evil 5
Brawlhalla
Fortnite
Rocket league
Dead island

^^^all co op games

Reactions: AP2.5
Borderlands 2
Dying light
Resident evil 5
Brawlhalla
Fortnite
Rocket league
Dead island

^^^all co op games

good lookin out....I know about a couple of those just by popularity, but never tried them

Dying light, RE, an Dead Island sound like my style

she'd probably like rocket league tho

Cosign borderlands

You might still catch a few hundred people online

But I ain't trying to play split screen lol

However, at one point, I thought about giving away my old kinect. Man I'm glad I didn't. I'm about to hook that bitch back up and buy all the old Disney games so my daughter can play them

Last split screen/2player game I played was army of two or a halo game.

I'm sure Nintendo is the split screen kings now with Mario party, kart, and other games

The last two player gamei played was perfect dark mortal kombat whichever one that was that came after annihilation

I need more games to play with my girl

Overcooked complicated
Cuphead too hard
Monopoly take too long at times

Reactions: 1/2
Asshole not good enough at dragonball fighterz so that's wack every time lol

Don't know how to work the camera and drive at the same time in rocket league...

thats always the problem when playing with them lol

I need like a co-op adventure game, collecting shit and solving puzzles......she was good with uncharted

bout to put in the last of us and give her a dead controller like we used to do my lil brother lmao

She was good with that co op Lara croft game a few years back

Try that lol

dying light is fun as fuck with jamel, that nigga got all the weapons and is good for fights in the dark.. we once went to some power station and the lights went out.. my scary ass jumped on top of a transformer and just threw Molotov's... them dark zombies are fucking scary as shit

gtav is still live as fuck

brawlahala is like smash brothers... we used to go to war on that shit

dead island is where all the "du can't drive" rumors started....niggaz was trying to get away from zombies and I got our car stuck between two dumpsters....got it stuck in a gate. got it stuck on a bridge.....each time everyone died... I dunno why they kept letting me drive....

one of the funniest moments online ever was battlefield 3....I think it was me and playmaker.... me and this nigga playing conquest.....and I'm driving the jeep, he's on the gun.....I saw the trap over the horizion and swore for God I told that nigga to jump out and hit the bushes.....he stayed in the jeep shooting and went right into a trap...

shit was the funniest most tragic death I ever witnessed....he was screaming for me to turn the other way...I was like yoooo I'm in the bushes....i'll cover you...run to your 9...

man they lit his ass up......he had no chance......I think I set jamel up bad before too.....nigga would always run through doors shooting,...id stay back and see who pops out

A game like fusion frenzy would've been dope af right about now

It was 4 player but you could have 2 human players and the cpu would be the other two

dying light is fun as fuck with jamel, that nigga got all the weapons and is good for fights in the dark.. we once went to some power station and the lights went out.. my scary ass jumped on top of a transformer and just threw Molotov's... them dark zombies are fucking scary as shit

gtav is still live as fuck

brawlahala is like smash brothers... we used to go to war on that shit

dead island is where all the "du can't drive" rumors started....niggaz was trying to get away from zombies and I got our car stuck between two dumpsters....got it stuck in a gate. got it stuck on a bridge.....each time everyone died... I dunno why they kept letting me drive....

one of the funniest moments online ever was battlefield 3....I think it was me and playmaker.... me and this nigga playing conquest.....and I'm driving the jeep, he's on the gun.....I saw the trap over the horizion and swore for God I told that nigga to jump out and hit the bushes.....he stayed in the jeep shooting and went right into a trap...

shit was the funniest most tragic death I ever witnessed....he was screaming for me to turn the other way...I was like yoooo I'm in the bushes....i'll cover you...run to your 9...

man they lit his ass up......he had no chance......I think I set jamel up bad before too.....nigga would always run through doors shooting,...id stay back and see who pops out

ffa984892794ae418d49914a453f5fcd.gif

Cool now that you rattled off the same unrelated shit you been saying for years what's a game two people at home can play?

Played Donkey Kong all the way through with my sister on Switch. Shit was GOAT. When I'm up I'm gonna kop Mario Party for sure. Always a good laugh, especially when them hoes come thru