Welcome To aBlackWeb

2 female Popeyes employees decided to start a brawl inside the restaurant

It's weird that people keep making this comparison. CFA and Popeyes ain't even really competitors IMO.

Popeye's tried to make themselves a competitor to CFA by adding the sandwich, but I don't think that changed the status quo especially since now every fast food joint has added a chicken sandwich.

yeah I agree....Popeyes and CFA really are in two diff lanes in my opinion even tho they both slang chicken

I would think the debate would more so be btw KFC, Churches, and Popeyes

hence CFA has been successful because they pretty much create their own fast food lane........I would see Zaxbys as more of a direct competitor to CFA

It's weird that people keep making this comparison. CFA and Popeyes ain't even really competitors IMO.

Popeye's tried to make themselves a competitor to CFA by adding the sandwich, but I don't think that changed the status quo especially since now every fast food joint has added a chicken sandwich.
yeah I agree....Popeyes and CFA really are in two diff lanes in my opinion even tho they both slang chicken

I would think the debate would more so be btw KFC, Churches, and Popeyes

hence CFA has been successful because they pretty much create their own fast food lane........I would see Zaxbys as more of a direct competitor to CFA
Great breakdowns

Popeyes >>>>CFA

Ever since we got an air fryer, that thing has been put to more use than our oven. I hate big things on the counter but for this I make the acceptation

fairly-odd-parents-super-f.gif

You have terrible taste buds 🤷🏿‍♂️

Bruh, everything I named is pretty much universally more liked at CFA. Popeye's nuggets taste like they just came out of the fish grease half the time. If you going there getting anything but the regular old spicy chicken and maybe some of the seasonal shit they have, something's wrong with you.

I just never was a fan of CFA....

If I have to eat their food I will, but I'll always prefer somewhere else

This.

I'll eat CFA only if there's absolutely nothing else in the vicinity that I would rather eat. And even then I might consider driving a bit further.

Last edited:
Bruh, everything I named is pretty much universally more liked at CFA. Popeye's nuggets taste like they just came out of the fish grease half the time. If you going there getting anything but the regular old spicy chicken and maybe some of the seasonal shit they have, something's wrong with you.
Sounds like we need another Popeyes Vs CFA thread.....

Back