Welcome To aBlackWeb

2 Black Men Exonerated For 1991 Rape They Didn't Commit

we can stop jumping AP

he already explained the reason for his different view

thing is....we understand there are budgets and red tape and all that shit...we aint slow

we're angry and tired of seeing this shit, so we dont care about the rules or laws or budgets

they break all that shit all the time for reasons far less important

nobody in that "budget office" has seen a night in prison

the Govenor himself needs to pull it out his ass for all im concerned

we're just arguing points tho man I know thats a lotta fucking money that must come from somewhere lol

im just thinking cold, hard bunks and phone checks right now

26 YEARS!!!!

we can stop jumping AP

he already explained the reason for his different view

thing is....we understand there are budgets and red tape and all that shit...we aint slow

we're angry and tired of seeing this shit, so we dont care about the rules or laws or budgets

they break all that shit all the time for reasons far less important

nobody in that "budget office" has seen a night in prison

nobody in the legislature has seen a night in prison lol

but blame the folks who vote for these judges

blame the fact that there is no system to have judges serve terms or to get them tf outta there when they doing shady shit (see Meek Mill case)

i wasnt trying to talk to anyone like they were slow, but this is an area I just so happen to be closely involved with so i have a perspective that most people dont

i was just trying to outline how impossible it is

NOW, i will say, if they do come to some sorta agreement, then maybe its in installments over the course of their life

while that is more sustainable than a one time payout, you still gotta take from somewhere else to pay that money

Back