Welcome To aBlackWeb

1980's: Crates, barrels, and train cars loaded with guns showing up in the hood

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
Say what you want about him, but during an interview with Freeway Rick Ross, and other interviews with Tray Dee and BG Knocc Out DJ Vlad asked a question and got this out there:

According to Rick Ross, Maxine Waters has mentioned something like this happening as well. I get to my usual researching and find this:

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/09/13/gang-members-implicate-u-s-govt-dumping-crates-guns-chicago/

"... In a publicly available video testimony an ex-Chicago gang member describes how crates of fully automatic firearms would regularly be found in alley ways and back streets of urban Chicago at the early hours of the morning, giving free, illegal weapons to the gangs of Chi-Town, which is now often referred to as Chiraq because it is a war zone.

He refers to it as a diabolical plot, a plan, affecting only low-income areas, pointing out that many of the firearms being found were class-3 automatic firearms, which can only be purchased at certain retailers under intense federal scrutiny. He notes that criminals aren’t allowed to buy firearms in the first place, yet the guns are everywhere, so where are they coming from?...
"

With the CIA's involvement with bringing drugs into the country and dropping it into Black communities, Operation Fast and Furious where the government allowed illegal gun sales to the cartels, and many other illicit dealings our country has engaged in that directly impacted our communities, would it be a surprise at all if this were found to be 100% true?

Last edited:
It's all facts and there's nothing that can be done about it

It's all facts and there's nothing that can be done about it
so you not even willing to try?

how about raising up our people to be able to spot the set up and teach them to love one another and our community and because they want us to kill each other...hate them even more for having the nerve to place a gun around children.

i guess thats too much work on our part huh?

the fact they did it is one thing...but the fact niggas went for it is another.

shit sickens me.

this isnt about right or wrong this is all about power.

and the investment they put into "losing" these guns.....was worth it to them.......many black people dead and in jail or fatherless which fucks up another generation...

all for a few hundred thousand dollars.

smdh

so you not even willing to try?

how about raising up our people to be able to spot the set up and teach them to love one another and our community and because they want us to kill each other...hate them even more for having the nerve to place a gun around children.

i guess thats too much work on our part huh?
Aight

Back