Welcome To aBlackWeb

18 Years Ago Today, Michael Jordan made his return back to the NBA

these kids will never know that feeling...the marketing campaign surrounding this...the nervousness watching him back...none of that

they have to suffer through LBJ changing hair styles at halftime

i know im not crazy

let me go to youtube and see if someone posted it

He came back with only about 15 games left in the regular season

I think we are both talking about two separate years. You are talking about 95' right? If yes, then I was talking about his Wizards run but he played the whole year in one of those Wizard runs

I think we are both talking about two separate years. You are talking about 95' right? If yes, then I was talking about his Wizards run but he played the whole year in one of those Wizard runs
Oh shit you're right, I don't know why I though it was his Bulls run. Those Wizards years are a dark period, they don't exist they've been blocked out

Oh shit you're right, I don't know why I though it was his Bulls run. Those Wizards years are a dark period, they don't exist they've been blocked out
brah, he got on a whole wizards jersey in the OP

His wizards years were meh.

He drafted kwame. Then traded rip hamilton and others for jerry stackhouse cuz stackhouse went to UNC.

Rip went on to help us win the title in 04.

Then he got fired as an executive and we see MJ driving off in his fancy car smoking a cigar

He had some good moments in DC, but ultimately he hurt his numbers. His scoring average dropped by almost 2 points over that time. The crazy thing is that he was still scoring in the mid 20s per game and that was actually good when compared to the rest of the league.

I remember being excited as shit that he was back and especially for my Wizards. Sadly I never was able to go to a home game while he played. A damn shame they never were able to get to the playoffs. They would be in the top 8 until right after the all star break & end up bottoming out. Despite him having some ownership/team president with the Wiz I honestly wish he would of played for the Bulls again at this period. He would of had a better shot of getting back to the Playoffs.

Back