Welcome To aBlackWeb

$$$

Thanks for answering with some fucking sense. Just from this post, I've learned that no matter the amount, you should save. I wanna learn to save so bad but my spending habits are AWFUL. I try to teach my son to save but he ain't grasping it. We are working on something he wants and saving towards it. He's a spoiled brat but we don't want him thinking everything will be given to him.
100% agree

investment
investment
investment

I wouldn't have the cash but I'd have assets bringing in close to 10k a month

The inability to save is very real if you already are in a bind bcuz of bad spending habits.

I would love to save. Value the importance of saving. And i absolutely will teach my son to save as he has no financial obligations or responsibilities.

But it's just not realistic when you've made as many bad financial decisions as I did...

A lot of people have to get out the hole and change everything before they can save or invest.

You can't sail the seas on a shitty boat... I gotta build a better foundation first.

Bruh - if somebody on the internet gave me $20 I would most likely turn that into a half a bag of cocaine. But I don't do that shit no more so... two shots of mezcal.

200k though? I'm gonna spend that on cocaine.

20 dollars for lunch for my family and I

200k? 6 month emergency fund (25k), start an esa for my son, start to save for retirement, start investing and pay for condo/townhouse, or big downpayment on 3bd/2ba home

Back