Welcome To aBlackWeb

$$$

Loquacious

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
If I gave you $20, what percentage would you – really – save? If I gave you $200,000, what percentage would you save? Should there be a difference?

I've always put everything except what I truly need into savings. If I overestimated what I need, I either put the excess into savings or treat myself with something like a smoothie or pair of shoes.

Of the 200k, I'd prolly put all of it into savings or property. $20 as a one off is small so I might just do something fun that day.

Can't even front, I'd spend the 20 and would save half of the 200k. But I know I should be saving half of the 20. And when I say save i really mean invest.

I'd spend the whole 20. I gotta eat and I'm hungry

200k? That's a lil difficult because I just brought a house and would love to pay it off sooner than later

Maybe save......40-50k. Put 100k on the house. 15-20k on home improvements. 10 for everyday expenses. Spread the last 30 for the kids nest egg

I pay myself 20% and use the rest on bills and etc. What's left over I like to invest in stuff. I like for my money to make money for me

I've been the butt of many jokes about my frugal ways from fam and friends, mainly because I hold up the grocery lines with my couponing. So with either amount I'd save and try to increase.

20 I'd buy us some food for that day/night

200,000 I'm buying a reasonable priced place and saving the rest until needed.

now u know u can't find a place n have anything left over to save for 200k in NY b
I'll make it work dammnit lol. Worst case I'd just move out of state though if I couldn't get something.

I'm Goldie not my nigga Sam Crooke
xlpgm0q.png

If I gave you $20, what percentage would you – really – save? If I gave you $200,000, what percentage would you save? Should there be a difference?
If you gave me anything willingly and from the kindness of ur heart, da fuck do u care what I do wit it

This is going to be a good lesson for my son.

No one ever taught me to save in this manner..... I'm in too deep right now.... But I really like this idea

This is going to be a good lesson for my son.

No one ever taught me to save in this manner..... I'm in too deep right now.... But I really like this idea
Thanks for answering with some fucking sense. Just from this post, I've learned that no matter the amount, you should save. I wanna learn to save so bad but my spending habits are AWFUL. I try to teach my son to save but he ain't grasping it. We are working on something he wants and saving towards it. He's a spoiled brat but we don't want him thinking everything will be given to him.

Back