Welcome To aBlackWeb

15 dead after SUV carrying 27 people crash.

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

A collision between a semitruck and an SUV carrying more than two dozen people near the U.S.-Mexico border Tuesday morning has left 15 dead and several others injured, officials said.

Twenty-seven people were in the SUV when it struck a tractor-trailer hauling gravel, said Judy Cruz, the El Centro Regional Medical Center’s emergency department director.

Fourteen people died at the scene. One more died at El Centro Regional Medical Center, where six others are being treated, Cruz said. At least five more have been flown from the scene to other treatment centers, she said.

The patients are, of course, going through a little bit of a difficult time,” said Adolphe Edward, chief executive of El Centro Regional Medical Center. “This was a major accident, and we are taking care of them in the emergency room department.”

Photos from the scene show a burgundy SUV, with the driver’s side wrapped around the front of the semitruck. The SUV’s windshield is shattered, and debris is scattered on the ground around the two vehicles.

That and the fact SUV’s don’t come equipped with 27 seatbelts.

Yeah, plus how much weight are they rated to carry. If you make a conservative estimate that the average weight of the people was 100 lbs, that means that had 2700 lbs of weight packed into the vehicle. That had to affect the handling.

Yeah, plus how much weight are they rated to carry. If you make a conservative estimate that the average weight of the people was 100 lbs, that means that had 2700 lbs of weight packed into the vehicle. That had to affect the handling.

Breaking and turning had to be hard as fuck.

I use to have a expedition and I pulled another before.

I also remember loaded my shit up to the max. The difference was crazy from pulling weight and having to turn with that weight inside the truck.

shit was crazy.

Says a lot of the victims were children in the car. Explains how they fit so goddamn many. How they hid that many people going through the border (assuming) is crazy though.

I guess it says a lot about how bad life is in some of these other countries that they are still willing to risk it all to get to America despite all the bullshit we got going on.

RIP to them. It's been reported a lot of them were illegals.

This is about to turn waaaay up now that Biden's in office and he wants them in the States. It just takes time. The reason this happens is because they normally live in areas w/o much traffic like we have or they come from out of the mountains or some isolated area in they home country. A lot of them get keys to a broke down car/truck and just drive. Now when they come to the States, they in a more fast-paced world and no shock they get into car accidents. I see this all the time down here, when they driving into traffic in the wrong lane, don't know how to use a turning lane, riding bicycles in traffic and looking crazy when you honk the horn at em, etc... etc.. Car insurance ain't mandatory down here

Yes, America is paradise compared to where they come from.

That generation was a killer anyways.

They were top heavy and prone to rollovers and crushing the passengers. Plus the airbags had a recall cause they would throw shrapnel.
Oh... And the seatbelt buckles would just flatout fail to click.

I wonder who's fault that accident was?

Kinda doesn't matter how many ppl were in the SUV unless the weight had something to do with the crash.

I wonder how they fit all those ppl in there exactly?

I wonder who's fault that accident was?

Kinda doesn't matter how many ppl were in the SUV unless the weight had something to do with the crash.

I wonder how they fit all those ppl in there exactly?

Whoever piled them up in there is at fault.

I just feel like when you make a mistake that huge you're setting other mistakes into motion. ??‍♂️ like drunk driving for instance. It just shouldn't have happened.

No disrespect I'm not trying to throw any shade at anyone involved.

Back