Welcome To aBlackWeb

12Yo Bodies Home Invader In Self Defense

You can't copy and paste the story?

This is a good reason to take your youngsters to the gun range. Should have put down the other mf'er too

I'm happy that granny survived.

Beyond that, there is nothing positive here. It sucks that she has to go through something like this at he her age. It sucks that her grandson has to live with having taken a life at 12 years old. It sucks that young boy lost his life at 19 because he was stupid and walked into the wrong house.

Sucks all around.

I'm happy that granny survived.

Beyond that, there is nothing positive here. It sucks that she has to go through something like this at he her age. It sucks that her grandson has to live with having taken a life at 12 years old. It sucks that young boy lost his life at 19 because he was stupid and walked into the wrong house.

Sucks all around.
Nothing therapy can't help the 12 year old deal with. He'll be more happy he saved his granny than putting a fuck nigga down. It's never a bad thing when robbers or intruders get what they have coming

So we don't question why he had access to the gun? I mean everything worked out well but that should still be of concern

So we don't question why he had access to the gun? I mean everything worked out well but that should still be of concern
They in the house by themselves they need to learn how to protect the home. Mine know what to do, the one's of age at least

I agree with y'all and my daughter has access to the guns in my home but if he used it against another kid or took it to school then the conversation and tone would be different

I agree with y'all and my daughter has access to the guns in my home but if he used it against another kid or took it to school then the conversation and tone would be different
But he didn't so no need for the different tone and conversation

Back