Welcome To aBlackWeb

12-Year-Old Boy Abducted, Sexually Assaulted, and Shot in Miami

I don't think if a 13 year old raped an 11 year old the word pedo would be used by anyone
Bruh there are 15 year olds who rape kids under age 10. What do you call them? I want these fake ass smart Alics to answer.

An example soneone I know raped his daughter. Turns out he was molesting kids younger than him when he was a teen

So when he was a teen it was ok huh?

Last edited:
At least he has the option now to live the rest of his natural life.

I get what you're saying about at least he's alive. If a 12 yr old boy is walking around at 2AM. After such a traumatic assault do you really think he is going to get the quality level of therapy he needs to actually live life?

I get what you're saying about at least he's alive. If a 12 yr old boy is walking around at 2AM. After such a traumatic assault do you really think he is going to get the quality level of therapy he needs to actually live life?

No idea, but at least he has a choice on whether or not he wants to continue living.

Bruh there are 15 year olds who rape kids under age 10. What do you call them? I want these fake ass smart Alics to answer.

An example soneone I know raped his daughter. Turns out he was molesting kids younger than him when he was a teen

Who would ever say or imply that that was ok?

So can you revive a teen pedo? I expect you to trust a teen pedo around your kids when they grow up after all teens are mentally incapable of being held accoubtable for their actions

Gotcha!

Yea, if there's still a pulse & the oxygen hasn't been cut off from their brain

Gotcha!

200w.gif

Police are searching for a violent sex offender who they say sexually assaulted a 12-year-old boy before shooting him.
The boy was reportedly walking around between 2 A.M. - 3 A.M. Saturday in the Brownsville neighborhood of Northwest Miami-Dade County when a man pulled up, forced the boy into a black vehicle, sexually assaulted him, shot him, and then forced him out of the vehicle.
A man who was nearby the scene helped the victim after hearing screams.
"He was screaming, 'Help, someone, help me, please,'" said the man, whose name was Johnny. "I bring him to the store so they can call the police for him. He was conscious, then he fell on the sidewalk and said he had been shot."
Surveillance footage showed the boy bleeding from his head before collapsing to the ground. Police arrived a short while later and rushed the victim to a local hospital, where his condition has been listed as critical.
The suspect is described as a tall Hispanic man with long curly hair, between the age of 30 and 40-years-old.

And then why the dude just there smoking a cigarette like not helping

bruh wtf are you talking about. Sex crimes ain’t in the same lane as robbing somebody and they die.

Walking around Brownsville at 2 or 3 in the morning is not the smartest decision in the world. Glad they caught the sicko.

And then why the dude just there smoking a cigarette like not helping
my second thought..first one being why he out that late...news video reporting he was shot in the face and those bystanders act like they ain't give much of a fuck...are they heartless or just hardened..fuck living somewhere people conditioned to act like that

Back