Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 100k or 10 mil?

100k guaranteed or flip a coin for 10 million?

• 10 million

Results are only viewable after voting.
when yall gambling muhfuckas lose that coin flip

View attachment 1228944
Jokes aside taking the guaranteed money is a thousand times smarter no doubt.

No one scoffing at 100k.

But to be presented with the possibility of life changing millions of dollars on a coin flip no strings attached, I'll always be wondering what if, if I don't take that chance.

100k is a lot, but it isn't as impressive as it used to be, to me at least.

Jokes aside taking the guaranteed money is a thousand times smarter no doubt.

No one scoffing at 100k.

But to be presented with the possibility of life changing millions of dollars on a coin flip no strings attached, I'll always be wondering what if, if I don't take that chance.

100k is a lot, but it isn't as impressive as it used to be, to me at least.
Question; let's say you flip and don't win

Do you retell this encounter to ya fam and say you had an option for 100k or nah?

Only in a first world country can a person see $100k and say......that ain't even that much😐

Can't really help anyone but myself with the 100k. The 10mil can be a game changer for my family tho. I got a lot of family in the 3rd world I can bless w that 10 mil. 🇬🇾

Can't really help anyone but myself with the 100k. The 10mil can be a game changer for my family tho. I got a lot of family in the 3rd world I can bless w that 10 mil. 🇬🇾

Do you retell this encounter to ya fam and say you had an option for 100k or nah?

No. You tell your family everytime you fucked some money up?

What does that even have to do with anything? It's not a group decision. If anything it's me making a sacrifice for the group.

I can levitate w that 100k for a while, I don't got kids or mass expenses. I'm actually thinking about everyone else in my case.

Miss me with all the mental gymnastics. You not Simone biles to us.

rax0suq.gif

No. You tell your family everytime you fucked some money up?

What does that even have to do with anything? It's not a group decision. If anything it's me making a sacrifice for the group.

I can levitate w that 100k for a while, I don't got kids or mass expenses. I'm actually thinking about everyone else in my case.

Miss me with all the mental gymnastics. You not Simone biles to us.
back-up-martin-lawrence (1).gif

you never said I’ll lose money if I take a chance and lose 100,000 dollars if I don’t get the 10 mill

Give me the 10 million dollar flip

Gotta write it all in the contract

I mean you could use that guaranteed bread to help the fam too

I wouldn't consider that enough to spread around and change circumstances.

I'm watching someone I know rn in real time that came into way more than 100k and they're not sure what to do.

It's just not enough to generate real change.

"3rd world" is so nasty. 🤣

They just got a Starbucks.

Ill take the 100k

im afraid of what i might do if i flipped and missed out on the millions

Back