Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION 10 Classic NewYork Albums 3 got to go Choose 3 and why.

Get Rich
Iron Man
It’s Dark & Hell Is Hot

These were classics but they’re the least impactful amongst the albums listed.

When you say “least impactful” are you basing it on YOUR personal tastes or on a more objective scale?

Cause ain’t no way Liquid Swords had more impact than GRODT my g….

GRODT is not a classic. The movie soundtrack is better.

Matter of fact. Illmatic, Infamous, Ready To Die, 36 Chambers are the only classics listed. 36 Chambers is the weakest of the 4.

GRODT changed the game….the entire wave of music was shifted when that album dropped especially considering it bridged the East and West Coast sounds….

It’s a classic

It’s just not something YOU find as enjoyable

This is why I don’t like music debates lol….a legit classic doesn’t have to be something you find personally enjoyable

Aight

IronMan….Ghost one of the greatest but this is an album that is just Ok.

Liquid Swords….never cared for GZA….always liked Inspektah Deck more and wish his album dropped

GRODT…..not because it’s not a “classic” or “as impactful” as many claim….it’s just that compared to the rest this album would have to go

GRODT changed the game….the entire wave of music was shifted when that album dropped especially considering it bridged the East and West Coast sounds….

It’s a classic

It’s just not something YOU find as enjoyable

This is why I don’t like music debates lol….a legit classic doesn’t have to be something you find personally enjoyable

GRODT…..not because it’s not a “classic” or “as impactful” as many claim….it’s just that compared to the rest this album would have to go

Nigga said all that in the first post, just to fukn list the album as well........... :foh5:

@5th Letter you should give this nigga a week ban of GP....... :hahaha:

Wasn't nothing to get "got"

Just pointing out the stupidity in questioning 5th's choice, just for you to choose the same damn album...... :hahaha:

Ight….so let me break it down for your dumbass

Son chose Liquid Swords over GRODT….that was the main reason why I asked if he chose that album out of personal choice or on an objective standard….he said GRODT wasn’t as impactful….GRODT was WAY more impactful than liquid swords. I was questioning his reasoning…..not his choice. He mentioned it was apart of the wu tang collection or some shit…I left that alone

I chose GRODT because it, along with Liquid Swords and Iron Man was never ringing off the same as the others in terms of longevity….GRODT is a classic (which was my response to MJ DOOM not 5th) but I’m speaking from an objective scale not personal taste

What’s funnier is that Liquid Swords was also on my list…….let me know if you need me to write this down with crayons or magic markers

Ight….so let me break it down for your dumbass

Son chose Liquid Swords over GRODT….that was the main reason why I asked if he chose that album out of personal choice or on an objective standard….he said GRODT wasn’t as impactful….GRODT was WAY more impactful than liquid swords. I was questioning his reasoning…..not his choice. He mentioned it was apart of the wu tang collection or some shit…I left that alone

I chose GRODT because it, along with Liquid Swords and Iron Man was never ringing off the same as the others in terms of longevity….GRODT is a classic (which was my response to MJ DOOM not 5th) but I’m speaking from an objective scale not personal taste

What’s funnier is that Liquid Swords was also on my list…….let me know if you need me to write this down with crayons or magic markers

:hahaha: ....I ain't reading all this dumb shit cuz you jumped out there and looked stupid. Take your L and move the fuk on nigga. Lol

Very difficult to choose the 3 that would have to go.

Get Rich or Die trying
Reasonable Doubt

I don’t know if I want to pick from the rest. Lmao. I love all the rest of the albums and they all remind me of pretty good times in my life when I was listening to them……

Backpacker white boys like Peter Rosenberg and Parks from the JBP love Liquid Swords.

Ask them mfs their favorites it’s always Liquid Swords, Black Thought, Guru and Big L. Never fails.

Backpacker white boys like Peter Rosenberg and Parks from the JBP love Liquid Swords.

Ask them mfs their favorites it’s always Liquid Swords, Black Thought, Guru and Big L. Never fails.
You wilding. Shadowboxin, Hells Wind Staff, Cold World, 4th Chamber to name a few were fire. Street cats liked this album too.

Back