Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY $1 million to sit down with your family...

Would you take $1 million in exchange for your entire life to be exposeed to your entire family?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TTBF

OG
You're offered $1 million to sit down with your entire family but you have to watch your entire life unfold on TV. Every good moment, every bad moment, every questionable moment? Would you do it?

Vote and expound.

You're offered $1 million to sit down with your entire family but you have to watch your entire life unfold on TV. Every good moment, every bad moment, every questionable moment? Would you do it?

Vote and expound.
Remove the sexual content and it’s an easy mil

Only issue id really have is sometimes not answering the phone when I could have lol

Take me as I am or don't. You're either rocking with me through war or I'm free of you at that point I guess.

It's an easy million for me cause I'm pretty sure everyone in my immediate family would feel bad for me as opposed to upset or embarrassed. Wouldn't really matter what the rest of my family thinks tbh. Anyone in my immediate family who not fucking with me after watching that ✌🏿🫶🏿&💡

Take me as I am or don't. You're either rocking with me through war or I'm free of you at that point I guess.

It's an easy million for me cause I'm pretty sure everyone in my immediate family would feel bad for me as opposed to upset or embarrassed. Wouldn't really matter what the rest of my family thinks tbh. Anyone in my immediate family who not fucking with me after watching that ✌🏿🫶🏿&💡

I hear ya, but I'm not sitting down with my wife and kids to watch my past sexual escapades. Outside of that, I wouldn't really care that much.

Back