Welcome To aBlackWeb

🔥SUMMER SADNESS 11🔥9/25🔥

He's usually right tho. He leaked the whole Super Fight card and the battles was the same as predicted except for Hustle vs Coffee
See the source image
FOH

Mook with the clear 21
Hollow 21
Geechi 21 either way, BOTN
Tsu Surf with a similar performance as his Geechi's. A good JJDD but Surf edging surprisingly

Cal about to get up outta here.

It depends if Tee Grizzly Cal shows up your right.. If that Cal that battled ILL Will shows up then even if Doughboy Gotti busts out his ouija board to call upon all the stories of his dead homies for 3 rounds would save him.. IMO…

Cal about to get up outta here.
Cal's definitely the underdog but those "battle for the streets" are usually Cal's thing. He did good against Surf, Ill Will, Hitman. I think Geechi's too much on fire right now but Cal can get one round clear and another debatable in his favor

It depends if Tee Grizzly Cal shows up your right.. If that Cal that battled ILL Will shows up then even if Doughboy Gotti busts out his ouija board to call upon all the stories of his dead homies for 3 rounds would save him.. IMO…
Geechi in a zone right now. Cal can't have no rounds where there are dry spots and where he has to constantly start his bars over from the top.

Geechi can win a round off a rebuttal against cal.

I'm so fucking sick of Goodz. The worst thing that happened to him was the 2 on 2 with Clips. He's been very cheeks after that but it was happening before.

I don't wanna hear about no condos and real estate or whatever "talk" you claim you be doing. STFU and rap or sit out

Back