Welcome To aBlackWeb

🔥SUMMER SADNESS 11🔥9/25🔥

Niggas went from “This Card Trash”🙄
To :
See the source image

- 2-1 Mook. I think Reed wants this battle more because he has more to gain, but I also think Mook is the superior battle rapper. I agree with @thefrenchwood that one of Reed's rounds will be the best of the entire battle.
- 2-1 Shine. Hollow will be better than he was against Nitty (he was good here, too), but Shine's style is perfect for this stage and I see him overpowering what Hollow does unless he has three rounds like his first vs Clips.
- 2-1 Geechi in a debatable battle.
- 2-1 Surf in what might be a terrible battle. It's the perfect setup for Surf to win: he's coming back after a hiatus, to battle someone who the crowd might instantly decide not to rock with. Surf will easily win the first then the next two will be debatable, assuming Surf raps for three rounds. I say the battle might be terrible because Surf might just rap for 2 1/2 rounds and John John is capable of bringing out the worst in his opponents.
- 2-1 Chess and 2-1 Arsonal.
- I forgot about MVP vs RNB and the UM4 tournament in general.

- 2-1 Mook. I think Reed wants this battle more because he has more to gain, but I also think Mook is the superior battle rapper. I agree with @thefrenchwood that one of Reed's rounds will be the best of the entire battle.
- 2-1 Shine. Hollow will be better than he was against Nitty (he was good here, too), but Shine's style is perfect for this stage and I see him overpowering what Hollow does unless he has three rounds like his first vs Clips.
- 2-1 Geechi in a debatable battle.
- 2-1 Surf in what might be a terrible battle. It's the perfect setup for Surf to win: he's coming back after a hiatus, to battle someone who the crowd might instantly decide not to rock with. Surf will easily win the first then the next two will be debatable, assuming Surf raps for three rounds. I say the battle might be terrible because Surf might just rap for 2 1/2 rounds and John John is capable of bringing out the worst in his opponents.
- 2-1 Chess and 2-1 Arsonal.
- I forgot about MVP vs RNB and the UM4 tournament in general.

Imagine if Surf really comes with 2 rounds and Jersey the third a minute in....LMAO

I think Mickey Factz brought up how when Surf drops a project, he gives fans his full effort. He just dropped a good tape. I think it'll be a gentlemen 30 from Surf.

Back