Welcome To aBlackWeb

🏈ABW NFL Pick'Em 2021🏈

$50 or $100

• $50

• $100

Results are only viewable after voting.
Announcement : ABW Pick Em 2021🏈
Aight So we’re deadlocked @ 8 a piece as everyone has voted in the poll above. With the season 8 days away . What is Crazy is not getting a tiebreaker!!!!

So that threw another option on the table
We decided to go w/a $50 & $100 game. More details coming soon & Thank you
Super Bowl Football GIF by NFL

I will say this though... only 10 ppl setup they teams .....who these extra 6 ppl that voted? Are they even playing? I made my picks. It's go time. Season starts tomorrow baby. While it is the cowboys vs the buccaneers. I am excited. SmartSelect_20210901-224800_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wait....hold up....how much is entry? Is it 100 or 50? I'm trying to figure it out before I send my bread....

Wait....hold up....how much is entry? Is it 100 or 50? I'm trying to figure it out before I send my bread....
They giving both options. Since 8 ppl said $50 and 8 said $100. I am assuming that those that want to pay $50 will have a game and those that pay $100 will have a game. So based on 16 ppl( while only 10 have setup) the $50 game payout will be $400 and the $100 game payout will be $800. But that's just my reasoning...I could be completely wrong and they doing something 🤔 different lol. But that's what I gather.

Yes That’s Exactly what’s happening 👍

Great Breakdown @royalascension 1630599205460.png

UPDATE: ABW NFL Pick EM
Deadline 🏈Poll will be Closed by September 3rd
@ 5pm

!😡
Mod @Whis Khalifa wil be handling these duties
@ her but do not harass her. Give her your screen name & payment ,She will then confirm here.

$oneblackrose22 is her
Cashapp handle

Back