Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News ðŸ‡ªðŸ‡¨ Ecuador's President declares "internal armed conflict," mobilizes military to fight organized crime, Ecuador most wanted criminal escapes Prison

Ppl here talk about how tough these US streets are don't know, these countries got a different type of wildness
I don’t think anyone thinks about the US streets being tough. People looking more at the fact police can just kill you and mass shootings take place regularly and nothing is being done about it.

These Ecuadorian niggas are fighting poverty and oppression. Not just firing on people cause they're racist or depressed.

I don’t think anyone outside the US considers your streets tough at least not anymore. Every country got hoods in their cities. Yall hoods been the zoo for a minute. Tourist attractions.

Last edited:
Eh murica still wild
Just weird wild cause the poverty ain't the same as elsewhere to be having the type of violence they have.
This shit damn near cultural.
Which might be even crazier.

Just driving along and seeing a kid with a bazooka is just... wow
It is but I also saw a crackhead with an AK outside of a liquor store on MLK across the street from popeyes and 14/15 yr olds walking around with ARs and Dracos off Bankhead Hwy

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I don’t think anyone thinks about the US streets being tough. People looking more at the fact police can just kill you and mass shootings take place regularly and nothing is being done about it.

These Ecuadorian niggas are fighting poverty and oppression. Not just firing on people cause they're racist or depressed.

I don’t think anyone outside the US considers your streets tough at least not anymore. Every country got hoods in their cities. Yall hoods been the zoo for a minute. Tourist attractions.

A goon is a goon.

The US matches up or has more violence than most 3rd world countries.

A lot of these other places adopt US trends.

But some of these other places do have ppl in even more desperate need who will get what they want by any means.

I would cut or shoot somebody faster too if I ate my sock for dinner last night to avoid starvation.

A goon is a goon.

The US matches up or has more violence than most 3rd world countries.

A lot of these other places adopt US trends.

But some of these other places do have ppl in even more desperate need who will get what they want by any means.

I would cut or shoot somebody faster too if I ate my sock for dinner last night to avoid starvation.
Most adopt the trends cause that's what's thrown in their face through media everyday. They don't understand the systematic racism behind it all tho.

They're not fooled into anything but the look and sound. 2nd/3rd world desperation is a completely different animal than hood desperation.

Niggas in the US, Canada, UK, France are just caught up in systems designed for blacks to be ignorant and eliminate eachother.

The hardest goon not trying to be in Gaza rn. All that hood shit overblown over there.

Most adopt the trends cause that's what's thrown in their face through media everyday. They don't understand the systematic racism behind it all tho.

They're not fooled into anything but the look and sound. 2nd/3rd world desperation is a completely different animal than hood desperation.

Niggas in the US, Canada, UK, France are just caught up in systems designed for blacks to be ignorant and eliminate eachother.

The hardest goon not trying to be in Gaza rn. All that hood shit overblown over there.
Niggas ain't killing each other just because of ignorance.

There's still a lack of jobs and resources in the US.

Most street ppl wouldn't stand a good chance being dropped off in an actual war out the blue.

Reactions: GNS
Niggas ain't killing each other just because of ignorance.

There's still a lack of jobs and resources in the US.

Most street ppl wouldn't stand a good chance being dropped off in an actual war out the blue.

Lol. Thanks man.

Back