Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Word...Life (Vol 19)

Where does he fall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He be having laughing. Funny jokes at good moments

But

We in ABW Survivor right now, so fuck cuz

My hotel bro. One of the best posters of the site, he just doesn't post as much as others.

Top 20 cool table poster

Anytime you wanna talk hip-hop other than K.R.I.T. and Curren$y pull’up my nigga lol...you lucky I already got enough stress in my life or I’d be in tha sports section more too

lol that shit's from the IC. Chuck/noir used to call me, Word life and Elzo "Hotep" niggas and one day she tried to roast and called us "Hotel" niggas and we ran with it.

lol that shit's from the IC. Chuck/noir used to call me, Word life and Elzo "Hotep" niggas and one day she tried to roast and called us "Hotel" niggas and we ran with it.

Ohhhhhhhh

You might wanna leave that on on the IC

Real spit...this highly unexpected to even get one of these...been here less than a year and even tho I know I be on my “smoked out old head shit” I find it dope that @Goldie and everybody working hard on tha ABW making a place to talk music, sports, life, etc etc without being held to “social media” standards....all while bein’ as unique as possible in every way...say that to just to say a smoked out old head easily got @ABW as tha best website on tha net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back