Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Lurk Rambis (Vol 31)

where does he fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Squidward is top 30

Hes a lot funnier here than the IC
Same jokes but ain’t really that many funny posters here ..so it makes Lurk seem funnier lol “ in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king”

Top 25 range.

He posts are somewhat consistent. He participates. The biggest take...bruh has improved greatly wit the jokes.

I remember on the IC this brotha posted back to back to back to back turrible jokes. He wasn't gonna give up until he got an "Lol" reaction.

Now...all that perseverance is paying off. Lurk outchea gettin multiple Lol reactions. Look at God!

Top 25 range.

He posts are somewhat consistent. He participates. The biggest take...bruh has improved greatly wit the jokes.

I remember on the IC this brotha posted back to back to back to back turrible jokes. He wasn't gonna give up until he got an "Lol" reaction.

Now...all that perseverance is paying off. Lurk outchea gettin multiple Lol reactions. Look at God!
I ain't changed fam, jus the narrative did.

I say this about Lurk all the time.. hes the nigga to steal off on no matter where he goes.

If you wanna shit on somebody for a few quick lol's then Lurks your guy. (No diss)

I don't recall him ever catching feelings behind this shit either which is cool and I see hes stepped his game up quite a bit since coming to ABW. I been hitting lol on his post a lot here lately and hes a lot more involved on here than he was over there so his ranking could change at any moment

f dude.......

he not even ranked.

nigga is on permanent d league status

AND he cant rhyme.

I say this about Lurk all the time.. hes the nigga to steal off on no matter where he goes.

If you wanna shit on somebody for a few quick lol's then Lurks your guy. (No diss)

I don't recall him ever catching feelings behind this shit either which is cool and I see hes stepped his game up quite a bit since coming to ABW. I been hitting lol on his post a lot here lately and hes a lot more involved on here than he was over there so his ranking could change at any moment
It's all about the lulz

f dude.......

he not even ranked.

nigga is on permanent d league status

AND he cant rhyme.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back