Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although she has proven to be a woman, I never doubted you girl!. I still think how she handled this thread was outta line. Pushing false narratives and such. However, thats the past. I got my diamond thread and the world is mine!

Why bring the kid into it?

He cant roast that's why. He know that's not ban worthy so he gotta say what ever he can to fight back. Lol these cacs are pathetic when it comes down to this type of shit. Been stomping on his corpse for a week straight and he got emotional.

Last edited:
Confidential but I have no reason to lie for her.

She’s a chick as far as the proof I was shown. If you want to start an outrage about being “out of the loop”, here’s your chance....
ZdyFb6w.gif

Confidential methods of proof huh? Why not just say she showed you a pic with her screen name fam? You acting like I'm a hacker or something.

Btw, baby girl ain't off the hook for the slander. Broad is still delusional as hell, XX chromosomes or not.

ZdyFb6w.gif

Confidential methods of proof huh? Why not just say she showed you a pic with her screen name fam? You acting like I'm a hacker or something.

Btw, baby girl ain't off the hook for the slander. Broad is still delusional as hell, XX chromosomes or not.
Because that’s not what she did.

Because that’s not what she did.
I fear you may misinterpreted what I was saying there allow me to rephrase that. Why is her method of proof also confidential? I quite frankly, daf about the content of the proof, only the method.....for reasons of fuckery of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back